freeballing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: freeballing

For me ,only pants-free beats freeballing.

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
      Maybe it's safer to stick with 'going comando'. Even if it does seem quite a masculine phrase.
      "Going Commando" was originally "Going Regimental", in reference to kilts - where it meant wearing the kilt military style - without undergarments. Of course that sounds pretty masculine too, but at least it is about men in skirts!

Originally posted by BinCo View Post
      yep, After we all got to see Britney Spears getting out the car the phrase went pretty mainstream.
      Bingo! We'll call it "Going Britney" or "Britney Style"!

Such as "I didn't want to show panty lines, so I went Britney style today."

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
        Yes...none of them is ideal. I'd certainly get some funny looks if I casually dropped any of them into a conversation.

I think loose-lipping is probably the nearest translation, but as I said in my earlier post, there are often negative connotations and I would prefer not to describe any parts of my body (but especially that area) as 'loose'!

Maybe it's safer to stick with 'going comando'. Even if it does seem quite a masculine phrase.
        You could put a feminine spanish bent on it and "go commanda."

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
          Bingo! We'll call it "Going Britney" or "Britney Style"!

Such as "I didn't want to show panty lines, so I went Britney style today."
          That sounds like a winner - to a male. But I wonder how women will respond. What do you think, ladies? And would there be enough folk who know about Britney going without knickers to make the phrase meaningful? Or would there need to be an explanation?

Comment

I grew up wearing those binding white briefs. About 10 years ago I decided to try freeballing which took some getting use to. Certainly a different feeling as my equipment decides which side of my pants they want to hang around on. Now I find it very comfortable, if I do wear underwear (which is rare) it's boxers. Of course now that I've tried the nudist lifestyle that's the best way to be!!

Comment

Incidentally, medical doctors recommend that women not wear underpants so that the air can easily get to their pubic area to help clear yeast infection of the vagina.

Using the doctor's advice to women, it seems that it would follow that men who have to clear up "jock strap itch" would be better off going commando.

Comment

Originally posted by David77 View Post
                Incidentally, medical doctors recommend that women not wear underpants so that the air can easily get to their pubic area to help clear yeast infection of the vagina.

Using the doctor's advice to women, it seems that it would follow that men who have to clear up "jock strap itch" would be better off going commando.
                And wearing a kilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                  And wearing a kilt!
                  Or a pareau!

Comment

or just a smile.......

Comment

Working...
                    X