X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Cove Resort

I've found, and am using, at every chance, my newfound resort, Bare Cove, located in Smiths Station,Alabama.He hasn't got a website up and going yet but is working hard on his place.
    Presently its a 40 acre property with pleny of privacy,a well stocked pond with plenty room for fishing and sunning around its banks,plus a canoe for getting on the pond. a nice club house with pool table,freeweights,darts, a fridge, games,restroom,TV and shower out back. There will be a pool, just outside real soon, probaly this week. At his house there's a pool and deck for sunning.He's set up hiking trails and plenty of cleared property for overnight primitive camping,with a fire-ring up near the clubhouse. Come on out for a good time weekend. He's open Thursday,Friday,Satuarday and Sunday for a great rate of ten dollars a day.Bare Cove Resort, just off Al.HWY 431 in Smiths Station,Al. BTW. he's talked with the local sherif and is free to do what he likes own his own property,even run a nudist club in our bible belt region.Ha.
    give Thomas a call at 1-706-681-8302
    nudeinbama

Re: Bare Cove Resort

Where is Smith's Station? I can't find it on my road atlas map.

Comment

Smiths Station, AL is North West of Columbus on 38.

Comment

Smiths station is on 280/431 half way between Opelika,al. and Coluimbus,Ga.
        nudeinbama

Comment

Quote "naturalmanwa"
          Where is Smith's Station? I can't find it on my road atlas map.
          Go online,

Google Maps All have Smiths Station, Alabama

If you have an address, Google Earth, or Bing Maps 3D will show you actual Satellite/aircraft images exactly at that spot.

Use the + or _ on the map to zoom in or out, birds eye view will give you 3D views, you can also drag the map around holding down the left mouse button:

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...S4xNTMzNTkzNzU=
          Last edited by NakedGary; 04-29-2011, 05:50 PM. Reason: Added "Drag" the map around

Comment

Is there cabins for overnight stay or just tent sites? We don't do the tents without power and water.

Comment

There would be power and water if you set up a tent near the clubhouse. That would also give you a outdoor shower and indoor bathroom and AC'd gameroom and power for a fan in your tent if you'd like. The place is nohthing fancy or high budget but its a nice place and its the only place a couple can go in East Alabama/West Georgia, without driving 3 or more hours in any direction. Would love to have you come out and give it a try. how bad can it hurt? Day use fee's are 10 dollars a day.You'll have to check with Thomas on camping fee's, but I'm sure they're not bad. For him its not about the money, its just about providing his property for us to enjoy.Had one fool come on Facebook disappointed and saying he should get a refund for his money spent,some can be so judgemental, just because something isn't what they expected. It is what it is but the owner is trying to provide and if the crowd grows, I think the place will improve as well.
              Nudeinbama
              Nudeinbama

Comment

Working...
              X