X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist Near Louisville KY

Hey are there any nudist near Louisville KY. I had my first nudist outing this past March at Club O in St. Martin and it was great. Would like to talk with folks in my area and maybe make plans to visit other nude resorts or beaches next year.
    KyJeff

Greetings! Louisville here, but haven't done a public venue yet. Am looking at some of the "resort" type places in IN first. But drop me a line.

Comment

Hey Chris,

Glad to see there are some others in our area. Have been in the closet for years. Last March my wife and I went to Orient Beach on a cruise. It was great and I can't wait for the next nudist venue. Where in IN are you looking to try?

Jeff

Comment

Greetings Jeff! I am puting a large crack in that closet myself.
        Drakes Ridge seems to be the closest to Lou. and their web site http://www.drakesridge.com/ makes it seem they are open to visitors. I am working up the courage to contact the Kyana Naturists listed on that web site. It gives a PO Box address. They appear to be a Louisville based group.
        Let me know if you have any experiences with either. Thanks! And cross your fingers that the weekend temps around here will soon be over 35 degrees!

Comment

Looks like a nice place. Had not seen it before. Let me know if you give it a try and how it is. Sounds close to us. I am working on my wife to get her to try a resort. She did not join me nude at Orient Beach. Warm weather will be here soon.
          Jeff

Comment

Paradise Gardens (Singles Friendly) Nudist Resort Cincinnati Ohio www.nudelife.com

The Buckeye Naturists Dublin Ohio (Singles Friendly clothing optional activities/events)
            www.geocities.com/tbn_ohio/

Comment

Hi, kyjeff. I live in Jeffersonville, IN. I would enjoy meeting any naturists in the area.

Comment

Hi Jeff
                I'm a member of Drakes Ridge Nudist Resort its about 50 miles from Louisville , If you call ahead you shouldn't have a problem visiting. We are AANR and adhear to there rule's .Its seven mile's from Vevay Indiana take interstate 71 north, get off at exit 55 when you cross the dam turn right,west go to the only traffic light in Vevay, turn right again on to HWY 56 go about 4 miles turn left on fairview RD ,go to DrakeRidge Road turn left, the club is 2 mile down on your right Hope you enjoy your visit . Ron

Comment

Re: Nudist Near Louisville KY

I am also in Louisville and wondering if any one knows anyone with a large plot of land for hiking, who preferably is into nudism also. I been wanting to go to Drakes Ridge, but that is over an hour from me. I would like some place where I can jump on I65 South and hit an exit and be close. So if your close to Louisville and have a place let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X