Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im in south mpls, looking to meet new friends. its starting to get cold which sucks! like today

23yr male

email me mplsnekkid@yahoo.com

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by usuallylurk:
      quote:
      Originally posted by pek1:

Then they shouldn't ask me questions they wouldn't ask a couple, should they? I also do not and will not patronize any inappropriate questions. I've never been arrested, never been in trouble, so why should they be asking me questions that they would not ask anyone else? Remember, just because I'm single doesn't mean I don't have money. Ask me anything you want to, but, if I can't ask of you the same questions, then there IS a problem, huh?

Pete

Well, it depends what you consider a problem, I guess.

If they ask you questions, and you don't answer them, and they don't let you into their group, is that a problem?

Not for them. It is for YOU, because you wanted in.

I think you're exhibiting a little bit of paranoia here .. discussion of money, 'skip tracers' , etc., is a little far fetched, here...

Perhaps SOCIAL nudism isn't for you. In any event, if you were to (hypothetically) tell a club "I'm going to run a security check on you. And I have friends in the 'skip tracer' community, who will do my dirty work for me."

Don't look for the welcome mat at a club after that.

Then why ask the questions of me in the first place? If it's hot in the kitchen, don't be in there and then tell everyone people are picking on you. I'm a very private person. If I find out they checked me out, tit for tat, I will do it back.

Pete

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by mplsnekkid:
        hey im in south mpls, looking to meet new friends. its starting to get cold which sucks! like today

23yr male

email me mplsnekkid@yahoo.com

Hi guy!

Up here in Duluth...come up sometime!

Pete

Comment

any minnesotans doing some nudist fun this weekend 28th, 20th, 30th????

Comment

maybe watching the vikings game, today was REAL cold out there

hope this weekend it will be nice weather

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by nekkidmn19:
              any minnesotans doing some nudist fun this weekend 28th, 20th, 30th????

Feel free to email me with the info, will come down if I can. What about Thanksgiving weekend?

Pete

Comment

quote:
                quote:
                Originally posted by pek1:

Then they shouldn't ask me questions they wouldn't ask a couple, should they? I also do not and will not patronize any inappropriate questions. I've never been arrested, never been in trouble, so why should they be asking me questions that they would not ask anyone else? Remember, just because I'm single doesn't mean I don't have money. Ask me anything you want to, but, if I can't ask of you the same questions, then there IS a problem, huh?

Pete

Well, it depends what you consider a problem, I guess.

If they ask you questions, and you don't answer them, and they don't let you into their group, is that a problem?

Not for them. It is for YOU, because you wanted in.

I think you're exhibiting a little bit of paranoia here .. discussion of money, 'skip tracers' , etc., is a little far fetched, here...

Perhaps SOCIAL nudism isn't for you. In any event, if you were to (hypothetically) tell a club "I'm going to run a security check on you. And I have friends in the 'skip tracer' community, who will do my dirty work for me."

Don't look for the welcome mat at a club after that.

I stand by what I said previously. If the club asks questions of singles (men or women) and don't ask couples(either of 1 man, 1 woman or two of each), then there is going to be a problem. If I haven't already stated, a person can ask me anything they so choose to, but they have to know that they have to reciprocate. Fair is fair.

Pete

Comment

So did they let you in?

Comment

quote:
                    So did they let you in?

I'm way to busy to even contact them. I'm in school and, between my studying and writing for the newspaper, I'm pretty tied up. However, I will have an information sheet filled out as to the questions I believe they would ask, in case they have me fill one out. Otherwise, I will have "canned" answers. I will also have questions of my own.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                    X