X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.clothes free campground

We are opening a clothes free campground in the central Mo. area.Anyone interested in springtime fun in the sun please contact us at Letsgonude2003@yahoo.com We'd love to here from anyone with ideas, comments or needing info on this. RV hook-ups, tent areas, hot tub and more. Short distance from Lake of the Ozarks, public boat launch. Come by and see us or call 573/378/7738

We are opening a clothes free campground in the central Mo. area.Anyone interested in springtime fun in the sun please contact us at Letsgonude2003@yahoo.com We'd love to here from anyone with ideas, comments or needing info on this. RV hook-ups, tent areas, hot tub and more. Short distance from Lake of the Ozarks, public boat launch. Come by and see us or call 573/378/7738

Comment

If KC,MO is only 2 or so hours from us, then you just might see us!!! We will definitely let you know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Please PM us letting us know what is up and when and your website if you are going to have one. Thanks and have a great nude night, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
      Deb [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by jimandlaura:
        [qb] Come by and see us [/qb]
        Possible!!! Directions???
        Use PM if you prefer.

Comment

Hello Jim and Laura. I'm confused. Is a "clothes free camp ground" the same as a nudist camp or park? Or, is your new venture different for some reason? Will you be affiliated with a national nudist organization?
          Best wishes for success.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by jimandlaura:
            [qb] We are opening a clothes free campground in the central Mo. area.Anyone interested in springtime fun in the sun please contact us at Letsgonude2003@yahoo.com We'd love to here from anyone with ideas, comments or needing info on this. RV hook-ups, tent areas, hot tub and more. Short distance from Lake of the Ozarks, public boat launch. Come by and see us or call 573/378/7738 [/qb]
            Jim&Laura, Im in STL area, and miss the nude beaches and atmosphere of S.Cal. I would be interested in camping,sunbathing,etc. Please let me know.. Thanks Jme

Comment

I would like to know if it will be a full-fledged nudist resort or what. Sounds interesting, though. No matter, you can count on us checking it out.

Comment

There is already a nudist camp/resort at Lake of the Ozarks, called "Show Me Acres", so why are you wanting to build another, instead of using the one that is already there?

http://www.midwestsun.com/showme

PS. I am just curious. I am not passing judgement on your plans.

Comment

I have property near Versailles Mo. real close to Lake of the Ozarks. What town is Show Me Acres near. I never knew it was there?

Comment

R.M.Greenman2,
                    Show Me Acres Naturist Resort is near (south) of Stover MO.
                    Stover is nortwest of the Lake of the Ozarks.
                    Stover is nine miles west of Versailles.
                    I have been to Show Me Acres.
                    INA filmed at Show Me Acres, and you can find some of the footage on the main page.

Comment

Cool! I go through Stover all the time. Coming from Denver, I slide through Sedalia to 65 S. to 52 E. through Cole Camp and Stover (Where the Ozarks begin as the sign says) My property is btween 135 and 5. Sounds like "Show Me Acres" is real close if it is south of Stover down 135. I will check to see if INA has a link to this resort. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by R.M.GREENMAN2:
                        [qb] My property is btween 135 and 5. Sounds like "Show Me Acres" is real close if it is south of Stover down 135. [/qb]
                        Yes, you are neighbors, I would say.

quote:
                        [qb]I will check to see if INA has a link to this resort.[/qb]
                        What kind of a link? If you mean URL, please notice that I have provided the URL, listed above, so that you can read their web site.

PS. Don't ask any of the Stover town people "Where is the nudist resort" as this irritates some Stover citizens who do not condone nudity.

Comment

Yup. I went to their site, looked up their address, and realized I've been driving by it for years. (Or is it relatively new) The family I have down there didn't mention it, so maybe they don't know. They are not into this kinda thing.

I found the club near my place in Denver,"MountainAir Ranch" on accident as a youth. Just driving around mnt. roads,seeing what's down this road and came smack dab into their gate. Never would have known at that time it exsisted. Internet hasn't been invented yet.

Comment

R.M. Greenman2,
                            In the rather recent past, the owners of Show Me Acres have asked us all not to mention the nudist resort to the Stover residents. Therefore I am not surprized that your tenant did not want to discuss the nudist resort.

The owners of Show Me Acres both are employed, so operate their resort from Friday evening to Sunday evening during the regular season.

Naturists from Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield and the surrounding area attend the resort. Since there are no nudist resorts in Arkansas, they can come up here to Show Me Acres. I have also met persons from Iowa, etc.

If you are married, you are not permitted to attend without your spouse.

Comment

Working...
                            X