Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! It's too cold in NJ to be naked but that's OK even the turkey is dressed! GB

hahaha ... that's funny! Happy Thanksgiving to ALl CFF/CFI'ers.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We had to eat naked turkey, it wouldn't let us dress him.

Comment

Well, we had turkey with plenty of dressing, and plenty of everything else, and everyone showed up!!! 20 for dinner and another 10 for dessert. It was a good (but very busy day). My mother had her 88th thanksgiving and all of her family were there! I am tired of cooking and cleaning, (thank God for the help of my wife, my daughter and my nephew's wife renee). My feet hurt and I am exhausted, but it was worth it. God is good! I am having a drink now and getting ready for bed. I am thankful for everything we had today (food, fellowship and the Eagles won)! Good night, GB

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Day Weekend. Thankful that I have many nudist friends.

Comment

It was a great day. We had 30 people at last count and there was plenty of food. It was a nice and sunny day, but was unable to enjoy any nude time due to family. That's okay, it's nice to have family time whenever possible, even if I have to "textile up", plus it's a long weekend, so I'll have some free time to myself outside. Hope everyone had a wonderful day as well. It's also nice to have wonderful nudist friends.

Comment

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I certainly did! I hope you all had plenty of turkey and stuffing with little or no dressing! Although I had to be dressed (clothed) and had to cook and clean up, it was still worth it to have my family and loved ones close by. I hope everyone took a moment to thank God for all we have. GB

Comment

We had a good traditional meal with some family and friends. Later that night my wife and I enjoyed a nude soak in our new (to us) hot tub. Now I'm sitting at home nude while the wife and daughter are out shopping. Weather is going to be in the 60s and sunny here today; I hope to get some almost nude sunning in out on the south facing deck.

I'm very thankful for our new hot tub. It is a three person tub we got from some friends who got a bigger one from someone who didn't want the tub that came with their new house. My wife is not a naturist. She is not afraid of nudity, but it is not something she engages in for "fun". But she enjoys soaking in the tub nude. We've been soaking in it a couple times a week since the weather has turned colder. She enjoys spending time talking my ear off, and I enjoy spending time nude with her. Win-win.

Comment

Working...
                X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.2.0: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */REPLACE INTO cacheevent (cacheid, event) values ('getSearchResults_fc6632ada2208caddf01191e91b53973','perms_changed'), ('getSearchResults_fc6632ada2208caddf01191e91b53973','vB_ChannelStructure_chg'), ('getSearchResults_fc6632ada2208caddf01191e91b53973','vB_SearchResults_chg_0'), ('getSearchResults_fc6632ada2208caddf01191e91b53973','nodeChg_544917'), ('vBPage_f62d4550252f5cb1097c5876f7c165a3_1','vbCachedFullPage'), ('vbPre_conversation102.88.35.544917',''); MySQL Error : Duplicate entry 'getSearchResults_fc6632ada2208caddf01191e91b53973-vB_SearchResul' for key 'PRIMARY' Error Number : 1062 Request Date : Wednesday, May 24th 2017 @ 08:18:06 PM Error Date : Wednesday, May 24th 2017 @ 08:18:06 PM Script : http:///forum/social-rooms/united-states-naturists/544917-happy-thanksgiving Referrer : IP Address : 107.22.106.136 Username : Guest Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi M in /home/clothes/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1255