Things that make you go hummm in AZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go hummm in AZ

It strikes me strange, that in Arizona, there is only two resorts (Shangri La & Jardin Del Sol) and three travel clubs (aarn). One would think, with 9 good months of sun and vast land we would be blessed with alittle more options. Not complaining, just thinkin' aloud. Maybe the ol' backyard pool compensates, hummm

Paulie

It strikes me strange, that in Arizona, there is only two resorts (Shangri La & Jardin Del Sol) and three travel clubs (aarn). One would think, with 9 good months of sun and vast land we would be blessed with alittle more options. Not complaining, just thinkin' aloud. Maybe the ol' backyard pool compensates, hummm

Paulie

Comment

Hi,Yes I agree with you.Im in Tucson and theres very few places here to go nude,I dont understand.Being a city with so much sun all the time.Theres also not many nudists activities here.
      Frankie

Comment

It is hard to understand. Here in California, there are plenty of nudist resorts, though not startegically placed, whereas in Arizona, there are only a few. With all of that desert, seems it would be the other way around. Maybe there are non-landed clubs that you don't know about that are in the Tucson area. Check out "Places to Get Naked". Maybe there'll be a starting point where you could go from there. Good luck.

Comment

Yeah Nude M
          There's two non-landed clubs in the Tucson area and three in the Phoenix area, that I'am aware of. I'll check them out when my girlfriend moves out here from Texas around mid-month. I know So. Cal. has quite a few resorts close to Az. for weekend trips, like in the S.D area, Corona, Colton. Well hope the weather warms up a little for some outdoor nude time.

Paulie

Comment

well, over here in the borderline between Tx and NM there is no nudist resort around. You have to travel at least 2 hrs into NM to finad a c/o place.

Comment

I recall being on a BB with a name something like "Arizona Nudists" that had lots of get-together type postings. You could probably find it by searching.

Comment

Working...
              X