Younger nudists at nude beaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger nudists at nude beaches

I went to a nude beach today in NJ and I was disappointed at the number of younger nudes. Other than three girls, there was no one even remotely in my age group (27).

I'm sure there are nudists between 18-30 out there dying to go to the very few nude beaches in this area. I wish there were a way to round everyone up, but I don't know where to start.

Any suggestions?

I went to a nude beach today in NJ and I was disappointed at the number of younger nudes. Other than three girls, there was no one even remotely in my age group (27).

I'm sure there are nudists between 18-30 out there dying to go to the very few nude beaches in this area. I wish there were a way to round everyone up, but I don't know where to start.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Remember Knight Rider? "One man can make a difference..." [que awsome music]

There's nothing in place as of yet. I have this idea for a networking website, but I have to actually make it first. Your best bet is to make an effort to ask your friends who you think might be open to the idea. Or to make an effort to meet people who have an interest in nudism. Websites like "MySpace.com" are flooded with the younger generation, that might be a good place to start. (just don't try to force an interest when it's not there).

Good Luck

Comment

We are in your age range movieprotommy, but we have never been to a nude beach. After being to a number of nice resorts, I don't know if I would ever want to attend one. With so many things to do, at Caliente for example, I would be extremely bored at the beach.
        the nakednudists

Comment

Resorts have no surf, not much sand, no sea shells, no sea breeze, rarely have open horizons and they cost much more to visit than nude beaches.

The beach is what you make of it. With the right people, a little music, some good food and the outdoor games of your choice, a day at the beach need not be boring.

Comment

I would suggest not letting ONE visit to a nude beach disappoint you. Frequency here is the key. Just go to enjoy the nature and joy of being nude in the water, and be friendly.

I am assuming you went to Sandy Hook (awesome nude beach ); start to play volleyball perhaps; no one REALLY cares how you play), and always remember, the best body part to expose at a nudist setting is your hand, outstretched to shake hands of course.

You still have a couple of months of beach weather, so hit it as often as you can. Also in the winter there are swims in Paramus, NJ, that some friends of mine (age 30) go to. I've been a few times with them. Also great place to meet people.

Comment

I was there today at sandy hook and there were several young nudists - afternoon is best time to go

Comment

Working...
              X