College Nudist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Nudist

hey dude, whats up? i just saw your post and im in central FL too. what school you go to? add me up on yahoo or something so we can be pen pals or chat pals.

Re: College Nudist

20 and I attend college in Central FL
    John 8:32
    >

Comment

Cabding, just saw your response to my post and I have added you to my yahoo chat list. I attend the University of Central Florida and my screen name is md06john316. I'm a junior studying history.

Comment

i'm a 25/m from Michigan who is going to college.

Comment

What uppers College students! Im not in college anymore but for what it counts i wish i could go back for a bunch of reasons. hahaha I am 29 and still livin life like a college kid! I just wanted to stop byn say hi to all of you. I am one of the nude casters for Nudes in the news. I am also one of the few with the CFI family here that is aggressively tryin to get more younger groups involved with our lifestyle! In Fact, Myself and Jason(also a nudecaster) are getting ready to launch a real fun and informative "tour" if you will. We will be starting here in Cali and going to as many rivers, beaches, hangouts, and resorts taht we can find and show all our friends here in CFI all that those places have to offer. Food, lodging, fun, even surrounding day spots and nightlife! We wuould like to work our way around the nation and especially Florida! we might even be hittin a couple nude cruises! We hope that this might get more people, and hopefully younger groups as well, to get out and see some other places than there "home" spots!! Great to see you all taking fun in the lifestyle and having time to keep those grades goin!

Comment

Ugh to be young and in college. I would kill to be back in college. I am now 27 and been out of school for 5 years now. What I find funny is that I have a greater appreciation of my college years now then I did when I was in school. When I was in school, I couldn't wait to graduate and live in the "real world". Living in the real world sucks. I much rather be younger and in school.

I will say to all the college kids to enjoy every minute of it and use every minute to expose yourself to new experiences. BELIEVE ME when I say that time goes by VERY FAST. I am still shocked that it has been 5 years since I graduated b/c it really feels like it was yesterday that I was snoozing in my statistics lecture.

I will also say that college is a great time to really get involve in nudism. If you don't mind hanging out with older folks, join a local nudist group or visit local naturist club. In fact, find a friend you know who is open minded and willing to give it a try. This is especially true if you attend a liberal college.

Although I attended Syracuse University, where it was a bit conservative, COLD and no naturist activities to participate, I was able to get 3 friends to try it out. I told them all about Haulover in FL and Sandy Hook in NJ. 2 friends lived in NJ and I made a trip in the summer to NJ and we met each other at the beach and hung out. It was their first time but they were willing to participate. My 3rd friend and I decided to take a spring break vacation to So. FL. My mom just moved to Ft. Lauderdale and we stayed with her but almost every day we went to Haulover. He was nervous at first but ended up enjoying himself.

I once even defended naturism. The school paper did a big article on naturism and the writer attended a naturist campground. I found the article to be totally disrespectful and condescending of naturism. I was not afraid to write a rebuttal and I did. The whole school read it and so did my friends. Many friends commended me on my rebuttal, some asked question, and 3 stated they would be open to a nude beach (the three in previous paragraph). I even had other students who I did not know emailing me questions and I fwded them links to various websites.

It was in college that I really began to identify as naturist and involved myself in activities. I joined a young naturist group in my hometown, went to beaches, took spring break vacations to resorts, beaches, and campgrounds, and attended naturist gatherings like the TNS Eastern gathering.

My advice is that the world is at your finger tips. Get involved, try new naturist activities and don't be shy about inviting friends to naturist beach. Just remind them that they can go but they don't have to be nude..believe me when I say that sooner or later, they will get nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post
              Ugh to be young and in college. I would kill to be back in college. I am now 27 and been out of school for 5 years now. What I find funny is that I have a greater appreciation of my college years now then I did when I was in school. When I was in school, I couldn't wait to graduate and live in the "real world". Living in the real world sucks. I much rather be younger and in school.
              Now you know what they meant when they say, "youth is wasted on the young!"

Comment

Bravo, Croydon!!

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm a 23 year old newbie nudist (started 2 years ago) that just moved into the Charlotte, NC area. I'm in college, and live on my own which allows me to be nude as much as I want. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat, or hangout.

Comment

Originally posted by ImprezaWReX View Post
                    Hey everyone! I'm a 23 year old newbie nudist (started 2 years ago) that just moved into the Charlotte, NC area. I'm in college, and live on my own which allows me to be nude as much as I want. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat, or hangout.
                    I am 24 and also new to the Charlotte, NC area. In addition I am new to nudism. Unfortunately my roommate is uncomfortable so I only get to really be naked late at night. I would love to be able to find some friends to hang out with in the buff.

Comment

23/M/ Ohio

Comment

So who here is going to college? may i make a suggestion? Don’t buy another textbook, ever!! Rent them from Chegg.com. You’ll save some serious cash - we’re talking major. MAKE SURE YOU USE THIS CODE CC105912 You’ll save even more. i personally saved $330. thats just one semester. they also buy books at way better prices than local bookstores AND plant a tree for everything they do. nice isnt it?

Comment

I have to make an update, I am now a graduate from Florida State University With my bachelors and now I'm in Ft. myers attending Florida Gulf Coast University getting my master's.... oh and i am 23 years old.

Comment

Working...
                          X