Men and "shaking" Help please, And more question from a young nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men and "shaking" Help please, And more question from a young nudist

Hello I was on this forum years ago never post anything important then i got kicked of when i was 16 be cause i was under age i just turned 18 2 months ago and i can finally ask some question

(check out my post under fun and nude labeled hello again here a short intro )

first i am a open nudist to every one but my parents all my friends know and my best friends parents know only because i live with my grand parents and there not real social with my friends parents like a lot are today all so i am a VERY VERY VERY ACTIVE NUDIST i can never be sadified i am a nude hiker/biker i hang nude when ever i am along or at freinds housing and there parents aren't home or at billy's (my best friend) but they don't let me in the kitchen or dinning room naked any way.

First question when ever i am out side nude hiking or biking or just hanging out in unpopulated places and nature calls i have a problem not trying to brag my penis is a little under 6 inches but it pretty wide and my urethra is very wide as my friends have said and i ask my doctor he said there nothing to do any theres no risk of a uti but because IT IS 8 mm (.8CM)(a little over 3/8 in) IN DIAMETER i have a big problem with urine let in my urethra i noticed this problem at about 16 and i have to fling my penis side to side about ten times to get it out i know that seem unsanitary but urine is a antiseptic and verry clean most of the time so i dont mind the drop on my pants but when i am home or at a friends house nude i have to use a tissue and hold it inplace or it will get on my legs and it is cumbersome to to that and worse most of the thime when i free hike (nude hiking) i only carry my watch and some time a phone so i have to get it on my legs and i dont like that. i would like it if other would share tips on shaking please!

second ? Day time skinny dipping since 16 i have skiny dipped anytime of the day i only have a 6 ft fence with about 1/4 gap between most of the picket allso my pool deck is 3 FEET above the ground by the road and side walk because of a hill so if i stand up people can see my goods so i have to resort to ducking around the deck to get a towel and worse i think when i lay on the first step or pool deck i think people can see me now i don't have a problem with this BUT CAN some one report me IF they SEE ME nude my said (and hey is taking law but has 76% in that class right know ) my friend siad that if you have a 6 foot tall fence and they see you they are "looking" so its there fault so if anyone has any ideas please speak your mind

third i love to hang out nude and love to be in my back yard but my yard is on a slope and most of it is a deck that it 2.5 feet tall and my Neighbors yard is 2 feet below mee with about 20 feet to his deck so i am going to sneak back there when there at work and see what they can see i am making PVC human analogs with reference points at key points and see what can be seen and if they can see me i want to know if i should talk to them and explain i am a nudist the problem is i don't know them at all

So please answer my questions as best you can a have fun naked!

1) Men's sizes vary. If your doctor has already said there is no risk of a UTI, that is good. As far as cleaning, you do what you have to do. If that means carry a small roll of TP, find a way. What do you do at a public restroom? That can be a good guide.
    And the bottom line is, remember: this is a biological function and life goes on.

2 Laws vary by community, but if you look for the subject elsewhere here, the consensus is that there is a line between intentionally "flashing" the neighborhood, or just enjoying the pool. Common sense can dictate how to respond accordingly. Unfortunately, sometimes a complaintant will not use that common sense. But you have the upper hand if you DO keep your wits about you and try to respect BOTH sides of the issue: yours and the complaint/police. That being said, I would investigate what the laws and penalties in your area are too.

3. I would NOT try the idea of making PVC humans and sneaking onto their property. You are then trespassing and could face other issues. A good guide to follow: if you feel like you have to do somethng clandestine ( "hidden") so you don't get caught-your inner self knows the problem with it already.

Joe

Comment

I have a 2" penis and I think I could shake it 100 times and there'd still be a drop left.
      By the way, what's a UTI? Urine trickling imperfectly?

Comment

Dude, as a former teacher and school principal I must first start with a question. Have you EVER heard of puncutation and proofreading? Having said that, let me address your problem. After an operation I too developed a dripping problem. My doctor suggested a "cure" that seems to work for me. After I pee, I literally "milk" my scrotum by gently squeezing it and the remaining urine tends to come out thus eliminating the dripping problem. The dripping in not such a problem when wearing undies but it is a bit of a concern when nude!

Secondly, I would STRONGLY suggest that you abandon any idea of dropping in on your neighbor's property; especially when nude.

Finally, generally, the laws varry by location. If confronted by a neighbor or a complaint by the police DO NOT get combative! Cover up! I would suggest you investigate plants native to your region that would grow and provide additional privacy )and beauty) for your yard. There are also screens that you can put around your pool deck if aditional privacy is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by justnude View Post
          Dude, as a former teacher and school principal I must first start with a question. Have you EVER heard of puncutation and proofreading? Having said that, let me address your problem. After an operation I too developed a dripping problem. My doctor suggested a "cure" that seems to work for me. After I pee, I literally "milk" my scrotum by gently squeezing it and the remaining urine tends to come out thus eliminating the dripping problem. The dripping in not such a problem when wearing undies but it is a bit of a concern when nude!

Secondly, I would STRONGLY suggest that you abandon any idea of dropping in on your neighbor's property; especially when nude.

Finally, generally, the laws varry by location. If confronted by a neighbor or a complaint by the police DO NOT get combative! Cover up! I would suggest you investigate plants native to your region that would grow and provide additional privacy )and beauty) for your yard. There are also screens that you can put around your pool deck if aditional privacy is needed.
          I have always found it useful, as a general rule of thumb, to be very careful about correcting someone else's grammar, punctuation, or proofreading unless I am willing to make sure my posts are treated similarly by myself. Having said that, "puncutation?", "varry?" ")...)?", "aditional?" Also, police would generally investigate complaints (ask your former English teachers to explain dangling modifiers to you.) Seriously, when people are typing, often gramatically correct and correctly spelled posts are often the exception rather than the rule. Let's lighten up on the youngster.

Walt Iliff

Comment

Well said! I appoligize if I seemed too ctitical of the "youngster"! I do, however, believe the content of the post might be helpful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by GlobalTreker View Post
              Hello I was on this forum years ago never post anything important then i got kicked of when i was 16 be cause i was under age i just turned 18 2 months ago and i can finally ask some question

Ethan is that you? You made it back. How's your health, I remember you spent some time in the hospital?

I also lifted the ban on your old user name

Comment

kelly99,

"uti" is an abbreviation for urinary tract infection. (yeah, i too wondered what it stood for ... thank God for google!)

regards,
                --n

Comment

Sorry, I was Trying to write this before I left for college and had very little time to think and write plus it was about 5:40 am. (I wanted to have replies by the time I got back.)

Comment

Originally posted by ercNY View Post
                    Ethan is that you? You made it back. How's your health, I remember you spent some time in the hospital?

I also lifted the ban on your old user name
                    Yes its me sorry i forgot to list my name i was in suck a rush as i am now.

Thanks i have had some trips back to for other problem just my experimenting getting me in trouble. But i had to stay home i was going to get a apartment at ERAU but then my mom had a very serious heart attack and my dad needs someone to help plus i don't like him here along in addition i need a second job now because my parents are retired and live off of SS and there savings they had about 180,000$ but after 52 days of hospitalization and rehab theres only 6,000$ and we have about 7,000$ monthly bills and we lost my moms SS 800$ a month. At lest my dad's in good heath (knock on wood).

Comment

Thanks about the help

So i am going to return to my old account (ethan411k ) i think or maybe Etech411k I will figure it out though.

Comment

Thanks i have had some trips back to for other problem just my experimenting getting me in trouble. But i had to stay home i was going to get a apartment at ERAU but then my mom had a very serious heart attack and my dad needs someone to help plus i don't like him here along in addition i need a second job now because my parents are retired and live off of SS and there savings they had about 180,000$ but after 52 days of hospitalization and rehab theres only 6,000$ and we have about 7,000$ monthly bills and we lost my moms SS 800$ a month. At lest my dad's in good heath (knock on wood).

Ok, after reading the above I'll add another abbreviation to this thread:

TMI

Comment

Third I love to hang out nude and love to be in my back yard but, my yard is on a slope and most of it is a deck 2.5 feet tall and my neighbors yard is 2 feet below with about 20 feet to his deck. So I am going to sneak back there when they're at work and see what can be seen. I am making PVC human analogs with reference points at key points to see what can be seen and if they can see me. What I want to know is if I should talk to them and explain I am a nudist? The problem is I don't know them at all.
                          If I am reading this correctly, the "human analogs" (or mannequins) are meant to be left on your deck and in your yard, and then you are venturing around "the general area" outside of your fence in order to see what parts of THESE things are visible. That is a very creative approach and sound like an awful lot of work! I think your attitude is commendable but somewhat overly analytical, and I can comfortably say this because I approach situations similar to this in the SAME manner from time to time.

It would be far easier to work up the courage to say, "Hello" and good morning to your neighbor or ask Dad if it would be possible to "host" a small backyard party one weekend and invite him (them?) around for some burgers and beer. I understand you are a student and money is always an issue, but you must have been spending something on the "human analogs" unless there was a ready supply of PVC pipes and glue lying around the garage.

So, the "soft approach" is making an overture of friendship to the neighbor or neighbors and turning them into friends rather than depending on "stealthiness" and "anonymity" to assist you in being a nudist! I cannot imagine where sneaking around the yard and having to "duck and cover" does much to enhance your enjoyment of the outdoors; well, if this were nude paintball that would be a different story (ouch! yeowie!).

Further on in the replies you wrote of "gaps" in the fence and someone suggested additional plants (or, I think maybe a climbing vine) would be helpful but, here also the cost of the solution could be problematic. I find a length of clothesline, anchored strategically at either end of the fence or closer to where you want to lay out, with towels or a blanket hung over it provides a better "privacy screen" to neighbors and the materials are usually on hand. If you have to attach "arms" to a couple of the fence posts at either end to hold the clothesline a distance away from the inside of the fence, use some of that PVC to do it! This will give you clearance between the clothesline and the fence in order to make hanging and removing the blankets or towels easier and insure the wind does not blow in such a way as to "stick them" to the fence and open a new gap between the towels.

This is another aspect of "jury rigged" privacy screens that must be considered. I find the wind often picks up when I am snoozing in my yard and this may result in waking up to find my cover "blown"!! Heh. The last thing you want to happen is to wake up and find your neighbor's guests, someone you have truly never met and who they likely did not warn ('Hey, my neighbor's a nudie by the way.') staring through the fence and gasping in shock; or worse yet, the children of his guest waking you with calls of "Mommy, mommy, there a naked man over there!".

Be aware of the fact that a privacy screen CLOSER to you provides more coverage of you from the neighbors vantage point than one farther away does. This is the same principle allowing the Moon to cast a shadow over the Earth from time to time even though it is the much smaller heavenly body.

In the end it is likely far easier and less costly to introduce a "stranger" to nudism and offer a hand in friendship than to "worry" incessantly about the reaction of an uninitiated person. If you are REALLY LUCKY, one of the first things you learn about the neighbor will be their past involving skinny dipping as children and how much he (or they) miss being able to do that! Or even better still, that they are beach nudists but not Home Nudists so you needn't have worried about any of this is the first place.

~
                          Last edited by Centauri4; 05-03-2008, 06:27 AM. Reason: grammar typo

Comment

Here's the trick.....(I apologize for the somewhat graphic description)...reach behind the scrotum to almost the rectum...this is the 'bulb' of the penis (this where it actually begins) and apply pressure (1 or 2 fingers) upwards (easy now!)...this is the location where the urethra meets the prostatic urethra. Now move forward applying pressure as you basically follow the path of the urethra to the end of the penis (don't squash the testes on the way). This will remove the majority of urine left in the urethra. Takes a bit of practice but can be done...just remember people might look at you funny in a public urinal wondering what you are reaching for "way back there".

Comment

Well said! I appoligize if I seemed too ctitical of the "youngster"! I do, however, believe the content of the post might be helpful to him.
                              Well, it WAS a very hard post to read.

Comment

Working...
                              X