penis's and pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis's and pics

Evertime I post a pic in this forum , I am accused of having a " semi " or an "erection" . i just naturally have a thick penis, and I am getting tired of all the people here of accusing me . I could say some rude things about your little guy, but I am just wanting to meet friends here, and not to hurt anyone's feelings .Is anyone real here?? I am very offended by the guys remark about my aviator. I hope you all will tell me if it is in good taste, I had a professinal photogapher friend take it. Let me know , as I am looking for sincere nudist friends here, not just anyone.Thank you all .

The question I have for you is ARE YOU FOR REAL?

I have reviewed your posts and they all have to do with shaving etc. When I googled your email address on your profle, it traces back to swinger sites.

Are you really a nudist or just pretending?

Comment

Yes , I am a real nudist, but I am also a single male who is human.

Comment

And by the way, my pic and post wasn't nearly as bad as all the posts here about " getting caught" " driving nude" " nude in public" not to mention the post about a 13 yr old daughter who shaves her pubic hair!!!! Everyone can attack me if they want to now, I expect it, but to say my pic was , as you call it " Semi" or "erection" is an abolute lie!!!

Comment

not offended here by too much that goes on in the world today! just enjoy the company of others and don't really group people. if i enjoy your company great! you're welcomed anytime. if not i'll let you know.

Comment

First time I've even seen a post from you webbguy. Don't give a twit about your avatar. Am tired of the multitude of "penis" threads though.
            Don't particularly care if you are a swinger or not as long as you are upfront about it ... nudists can be swingers and vise versa.
            Agree with you that some of the 'topics' you cited are not what I would really care to discuss.

Comment

Well, if you're a genuine naturist then that's OK. We can either take your word on that or we don't, I think we must give you the benefit of doubt.
              If you're well endowed, so what! I don't think it really jumps out at you on the present avatar and I don't find it offensive.

Comment

I'm all in favor of giving webbguy the benefit of the doubt.
                If he was wearing an open trenchcoat in a picture that was taken by some playground, then I would be somewhat suspicious.

Comment

Webbguy it don't bother me one bit about your picture. Now if someone posted a picture of a fully errect penis then I think we have a problem.

One thing I have noticed here though, is we have less posting from our counter parts ie "The Ladies of Cloths Free" and would like to see more female input on our forum.

But I think every one should just have an open mind and accept you as you, its their problem not yours anyway.

Just my .02 cents on the matter.

Comment

webbguy, your avatar is just fine. I don't find it offensive at all. There are guys, such as yourself, who are 'built' that way, that makes it look like you are 'semi-exicited'. To those who are offended, then they are the ones who should be questioned about if they are nudists or not. Your posts are great and find them to be enjoyable to read. Keep posting and don't worry about everyone else.

I, like yourself, am here to communicate with other nudists and to find others to share the same interests with (nudist activities). Stick around and keep on posting. and don't worry about your avatar.

Comment

Whether erect, semi-erect or just giving the impression, who cares? I don't think that's why we're here. Isn't it all about the enjoyment of our natural state, and the freedom to enjoy our lifestyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Elendil:
                        The question I have for you is ARE YOU FOR REAL?

I have reviewed your posts and they all have to do with shaving etc. When I googled your email address on your profle, it traces back to swinger sites.

Are you really a nudist or just pretending?
                        I find this post a bit unsettling. Right off the bat, "are you for real?" This is the internet! How on earth could you tell the difference between "real" and "really good internet personna?" Then, "I Googled your email address." How many other members are under similar investigation? Yeah, yeah, I know it happens all the time, but it smacks of a witch hunt to me.

Back on the topic of penis pics, those who spend time at nudist resorts or other nude venues can tell you that MOST guys look pretty shrivelled when flacid, but not ALL. Based on the avatars I've seen here, I suspect that there's a lot more "fluffing" going on than folks will admit to. I attribute it to a guy wanting to lok his best...suck in the gut, flex those biceps, and make sure your member looks manly.

BTW webbguy, none of this was aimed at you or your avatar. It was just some generalization.

Comment

I suspect that there's a lot more "fluffing" going on than folks will admit to. I attribute it to a guy wanting to lok his best...suck in the gut, flex those biceps, and make sure your member looks manly.
                          "Fluffing" is an excellent word when referring to the penis but the term is not much used on this forum, but it is descriptive of what men do very briefly sometimes before taking a photo, or even very momentary on a beach to look more "manly".

Comment

You mean I'm not the only one who does that? lol

Comment

I guess that the next desperate step would be those men who wear a c**k ring around their penis at the beach to keep it "permanently" fluffed up. Let's hope they don't do damage to themselves by cutting off eventual blood circulation.

Comment

Working...
                              X