Foreskin restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin restoration

Hey guys,im new member on this site. Was wondering if any of you guys are into foreskin restoration? Ive been restoring what was left of my foreskin for 4 years now and im half way to having full flaccid coverage. I bought a device called a DTR,it is an incredibly well made and designed device.

A good friend of mine has had good results with the Cat II device. Near full coverage.

https://catstretcher.com

Comment

ok I'm curious. Why is this a thing?

Comment

What is this about? What is the reasonable purpose to restore foreskin? It isn't like there is much a difference at all except primarily aesthetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Beijing87 View Post
          What is this about? What is the reasonable purpose to restore foreskin? It isn't like there is much a difference at all except primarily aesthetics.
          That's my thought too. If nudism is about body acceptance, why change what we have? Many of us were circumcised as infants, it's that way we have been all of our lives. I for one can't see going through the pain and anguish of another surgery. A non-scientific survey suggests that women think a penis is ugly and one that is not circucised is uglier than one that is.

Comment

I've seen this topic discussed in other forums.

All expectant mothers should be aware that being circumcised is something that many grown men resent and wish to reverse.

In my humble opinion, circumcision should be illegal except for medical necessity or religious exemption. The practice is barbaric.

I've told my cousins in Greece that the reason I'm circumcised is because all our doctors are Jewish. The reality is that my Mom wanted me circumcised. My Dad should have stopped it.

My wife and I had arguments about whether any son of ours would be circumcised. Our only child is a daughter, so we never had to come to an agreement on this.

My sister had two sons. Neither are circumcised. My sisters was adamant about that. I'm sure my nephews appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post
              I've seen this topic discussed in other forums.

All expectant mothers should be aware that being circumcised is something that many grown men resent and wish to reverse.

In my humble opinion, circumcision should be illegal except for medical necessity or religious exemption. The practice is barbaric.

I've told my cousins in Greece that the reason I'm circumcised is because all our doctors are Jewish. The reality is that my Mom wanted me circumcised. My Dad should have stopped it.

My wife and I had arguments about whether any son of ours would be circumcised. Our only child is a daughter, so we never had to come to an agreement on this.

My sister had two sons. Neither are circumcised. My sisters was adamant about that. I'm sure my nephews appreciate it.
              I agree with this too. My son and grandson are uncircumcised simply because of the fact there is no real medical reason for the procedure. I was circumcised at birth because that was the trend for all boys in the 1950's and my dad who did not know any better allowed it. It even added to the hospital bill, possibly a good reason for some to encourage it.
              My step grandsons have been cut, not because Mom wanted it, but because Dad wanted his boys to look like him. So both moms and dads should be aware of what you suggest, and keep in mind that what is does not have to be changed. Accepting the way things are is less painful.

Comment

Working...
              X