nudism and piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudism and piercings

i have a genital piercing, and i am worried about what other nudists will think of me when the clothes come off. i am 24 years old, and our generation has brought piercings to the mainstream. i wanna know what you younger nudists think, and would you think differently of a person with a genital piercing or accept them as a nudist and not a freak. any comments?

i have a genital piercing, and i am worried about what other nudists will think of me when the clothes come off. i am 24 years old, and our generation has brought piercings to the mainstream. i wanna know what you younger nudists think, and would you think differently of a person with a genital piercing or accept them as a nudist and not a freak. any comments?

Comment

Hey Dude,

I am 21/m and I have nipple rings and a genital piercing (I had to take it out due to restoring my foreksin)...But I think it's totally cool dude...I acutally think it adds some flavor to the nude body, like ornaments do to a Christmas Tree...So Rock On Dude!!!

J

[email protected]

Comment

Ok, Guys here is my 2-bits on this subject.

When I meet a guy who happens to single and "Good Looking" and notice that he has a piercing in his penis, I am automatically turned off by his decision to do something barbaric...just the thoughts having an intimate relationship with someone with an earring in his penis or nipples is enough to turn me totally off sexually.

I have also heard the same comments from some of my male friends who too are turned off by either other males who are gay and opt to have parts of their body pierced and other male friends who are straight as an arrow and meet a good looking female with piercings in places other than her ears... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

I would like to add, I have no objections to dating guys who have their ears pierced...in fact I find it more of a turn on than turn off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
        Female, Mormon, and a Nudist [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

At Sandy Hook Ive seen many guys and girls with peircing on their gentials..its becoming common place now so nothing to worry about.

yahoo: phillydude32

Comment

I'm not of the younger generation, but I am somewhat new to nudism.

If we accept pierced ears, it is logically inconsistent not to accept piercings in other parts of the body. But there is beauty in plainness and naturalness, even in hairstyles. I myself have not pierced and do not shave any part of my body, although I do get my hair and beard trimmed occasionally. "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam."

Comment

well, thanks for the replies. if you had to pick me out of a line up you would never know it was me that had the piercing. i just got it for fun, and i am straight - contrary to the belief that only gay men get their penis' pierced. i am going to go to sandy hook this summer and i am glad to know that not everyone would be disgusted. stay nude.

Comment

Hi luvmuscle 22,
                I'm 69, not pierced and never wanted to be, but I have plenty of friends who are, and it doesn't bother me one little bit.
                Following on from Jochanaan's reasoning, if genital piercing had been commonplace for centuries, and ear piercing was comparatively new, people seeing it may say, "Aaarhhh, what do you want to do THAT for?"
                Greensunshine is right, of course, it may lose you some prospective love partners, but that's life, we're all different.

Comment

Shudder, I don't mind other ppl that have peircings, but I can't imagine why ppl peirce down there. It must hurt alot, and don't you lose sensitivity!?

Comment

namedun - although i tend to want my body to stay natural, i think part of the idea of a genital piercing is that is feels good to have the piercing down there. personally, piercings would turn me off for a potential love-partner, but since i have my life-long partner already, piercings do not bother me in my friends (they will bother me BIGTIME if my kids get them). it does annoy me when friends have piercings in their face or tongue; if you are a friend of mine and have piercings in unusual locations that are readily visible, i think you should be ready to be picked on by me!!!

Comment

I've adopted the motto "To each their own". I don't particularly like to see a body covered with tattoos or piercings, but it's their body to do with as they see fit. Also, I can look away if I don't like it.

I've bitten my tongue enough times to know it HURTS! I can't imagine having a hole drilled through it! I'm not into pain. I find it impossible to believe that it doesn't hurt as some people have said, and I'm too chicken to want to find out for myself. Cluck! Cluck!

Comment

luvmuscle and others,

I'm 22, currently no piercings but I once had my tongue pierced- I liked it a lot but had professional reasons for taking it out. I just got my 2nd and 3rd tats, #'s 4 and 5 are desitned for my upper leg, not readily visible unless I'm nude. I'm extremely proud of our generation for doing this, even though my parents weren't particularly happy with my decisions! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I wouldn't get a prince albert because I bet THEY FREAKING HURT but getting a tattoo kind of hurts too, I'd just be afraid that it might cause some probs down the road. Could be wrong. Luvmuscle and boynewd, congrads, you have guts. What is the deal with foreskin restoration? Is it for anyone who's cut?

Comment

LOL...Some of you people amaze me wit the things you say...oh well...

Moving on...

(Sometimes it makes you glad that certain people are no longer in your life)...

Everything works out for the good!!!

Comment

What is a prince albert? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

i have lots of tattoos and piercings..tattoos i have both arms sleeved ,my neck to my belly is done,one on my back and my right leg has a half sleeve..i also have a prince albert 2 gague and a freneum 4 gague. i ve never had any problem at a resort,everyone ive met accepts me like i am ,,isnt that what its all about? so i say go have a good time and dont worry about anything..put the nekkid monday band in the stereo and rock and roll! later shane

Comment

Working...
                              X