my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my opinion

seems to me that we naturalists shouldnt be so critical of so many things, i.e. body piercing, tattoos, etc. i have neither by the way, saw on one website that piercings where verboten but tattoos were ok. WHO SAYS?? but here i am now posting an opinion that will probably get a lot a negative feedback. i just think we delve to deeply into what we all came here to enjoy, our naked selves!!! also why doesnt anyone use the chatroom?? showme mo.

ok so we dont have a chatroom, must have been another site!! butwe should have one and we wouldnt have tospend so much time looking through this forum!!

Comment

If you please, we are naturists] not naturalists. There is big difference.

As naturists, we also come from a wide variety of backgrounds from uber liberal to uber conservative; athiesm to Catholocism, from Hunduism to Wiccan. As such, we have a great diversity of opinions on any number of issues, body modification being one of them.

One can successfully argue both for nudism and against body modification and not be hypocritical. I am tattooless and pierceless, yet, I don't care if someone else is or not. I decide upon someone by seeing how they behave.

And incidentally, I do not use the chatroom because I do not like to chat. For others, they may use it, but just at different times than you. This is an International site with members from all over the world. If you want to have more people to chat with, one thing to do would be to try and set up a good time when a lot of people would be chatting.

Bob S.
      Last edited by Boreas; 07-25-2008, 08:43 AM. Reason: fixed bold formatting

Comment

I tried the chat room once. I won't do it again while I have a dial-up Internet. I'm constantly getting disconnected, and I haven't found one that doesn't do that. If I'm in the chat room when I get disconnected, I also get disconnected from the chat room, and I have a hard, if not impossible, time getting back in.

Comment

I just started a new nudist chat about a week ago. It is right here.

Comment

i'm in the chat room now

Comment

<font color="maroon">
              [b]
              Ain't nuttin' wrong with tattoos and piercings. In fact, I think tattooed and pierced boys are hot, especially when they have solid tattoos running up and down their arms, resembling shirt sleeves. Of course, what do I know?
              I'm just young, dumb, and full of it.

Comment

I don't like piercings & tattoos, & I don't use them because I like my body to be natural without any oh those ornaments.This is of course a personal preferance/opinion.I have nothing against people who use/have them.

Comment

i just like you for who you are!

Comment

Piercings and totoos are not my thing either, but if they are your thing, what business is it of mine?

I have to admit, I think some piercings are really gross, and a little disturbing. Others are negligible. But there is the rare one I see that just makes me cringe!! I am truly sorry if I can't take my eyes off your piercing with that EWWww look on my face. Nothing personal.

Genital jewelry is just plain gross. My wife says so. And, you married people know how that goes!

Comment

The problem that I have with tattoos and piercings is that they are just plain ugly. For an attractive person to get a piercing or tattoo just makes no sense. If a person is ugly anyway, then I guess it really doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post
                        The problem that I have with tattoos and piercings is that they are just plain ugly. For an attractive person to get a piercing or tattoo just makes no sense. If a person is ugly anyway, then I guess it really doesn’t matter.
                        I think it depends on the tattoo and where it is placed. From watching 'LA Ink' and 'Miami Ink' I have seen some really beautiful tattoos, but would not get one myself. I've also seen some that from an artistic viewpoint a lot fo work went into it, but I thought looked horrible on the person.

A guy I worked with went to Vegas with his roommate and their girlfriends, when they went they all had tattoo ideas, put them in a hat and whatever you drew out, that was your tattoo. I think that is just idiotic. I asked him what the other tattoos on his body meant, but none of them had any meaning other than he wanted to put something on his body. I think that is idiotic too. I think if you are going to put a tattoo on your body it should have some meaning to you.

But that is just my opinion on tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by mo. View Post
                          seems to me that we naturalists shouldnt be so critical of so many things, i.e. body piercing, tattoos, etc. i have neither by the way, saw on one website that piercings where verboten but tattoos were ok. WHO SAYS?? but here i am now posting an opinion that will probably get a lot a negative feedback. i just think we delve to deeply into what we all came here to enjoy, our naked selves!!! also why doesnt anyone use the chatroom?? showme mo.

I personally do not have either.....piercings or tats. As a "naturist" I don't care whether or not other "naturists" have them. Some of them, piercings/tats, are very tasteful and some of them on women are very sexy.

What I do have a problem with is trying to read someone's post that has no regard for punctuation, sentence structure and posts as though they are texting a friend on their cell phone!

Last edited by FireProf; 11-08-2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Re: my opinion

I have been a naturist for the past five or six years,i have 13 tats,ears pierced 5 times,nose pierced once and i have a PA.Ive been to various naturist places and not once has anyone mentioned my tats or piercings.If people are so offended by what they see then don't look.My tats in question have in the past made or started conversations which when people have spoke to me quite enjoy,as for my piercing that is just curiosity.I really couldn't care what people think or say about me,if they are that offended,come talk to me,i wont bite,in fact you may be quite surprised to find I'm a really nice guy.

Comment

Re: my opinion

Acceptance is a wonderful thing. Each of us needs it. Being a nudist/naturists is all about acceptance, at least from my point of view. I am not body beautiful and since I like to walk around without my clothes on, I tried not to offer too many opions of others. Please don't get me wrong, I have my opinions about what others do. Since I don't want to hear their opinions about what I am wearing or not wearing, I try to keep them to myself. I have to tell you it's difficult but I am trying.

Sign me, Not A Saint !!

Bill
                              Last edited by bill2me; 11-09-2009, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X