No announcement yet.

Genital jewelry and family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like everyone might have missed the whole reason about being a nudist. BODY ACCEPTANCE. and it's not sexual. But glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Please pardon me if this is a stupid question.

Is it possible to remove a PA for a few hours and then reinsert it?

I have to admit total ignorance about piercings. I have a strong aversion to the idea of getting any part of my body pierced. I don't like the idea of getting a tattoo either.

Comment

We were at a resort in Tulum, Mx. The couple next to us had small gold rings only visible when they were sunning with their legs spread. The guy asked me if it was ok to wear his PA. I had no authority, so said, "sure". So, yes, at least some are removable. When I told my wife, I was going to get one, she said she'd lead me down the street by it. I haven't broached that subject again.

Comment

If considering a tattoo or piercing, it should go without saying people are going to see these sooner or later, so prepare a "schpeel" about these BEFORE getting one! Maybe ask the piercer or tattooist for their take on any other customers' wisdom on why they were getting one? Perspectives.

Comment

Working...
          X