A pleasant surprise from my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pleasant surprise from my wife

The kids were both out cow tipping or knocking over convenience stores, or whatever kids do nowadays, so, as usual, when they go out the door my clothes come off.
    I was naked on the couch ready to watch the classic movie On The Beach, when my wife asked what I was going to watch. Moments later she strolled back in wearing nothing at all and sat down, scooted over next to me and said, "I'll watch it with you."
    What makes this noteworthy is that this woman rarely, if ever, gets naked without a request from me, and often says no.
    Since that first time, we have done this four times total, and it seems to be taken for granted that the uniform for movie viewing is my very favorite.
    If I may say so, Yahoo!

Good for you. That's a very pleasant thing to hear.

Comment

That's wonderful. Enjoy !!

Comment

Sounds great! I wish my wife would do the same. We are thinking of moving to a warmer climate where living is cheaper, and having a swimming pool. Perhaps the circumstances will encourage her to get naked more often.

Comment

Thats awesome! And that is a great surprise!

Comment

Good deal. I hope to have the same experience some in the future

Comment

Congratulations!! When I rent a DVD I tell my wife it is for Naked Movie Night. She say's ok but I end up being the only one naked. Oh well, next lifetime.

Comment

How fortunate you are, Maca. I cannot say I enjoy your choice of movie, however. Good thing you were both naked, at the end of the evening you both were probably soaked in your wife's tears. And drying wouldn't be enough, salt from tears or sweat has to be washed out.
                I would picture something steamier would have spurred your wife to join you in the first place. So, what other movies have you buffed your way through?

Bare-Belly

Comment

great mac! hope you have many more nude times with your wife!!

Comment

So far On The Beach, Vertigo, To Catch a Thief, Third Man and Field of Dreams. Guess that makes five now, not four. That much better.

Comment

Wives are wonderful -, my wife who enjoys C/O beaches and nude swimming has always said she would not go to a naturist "resort". Just because she loves me , she agreed for us to book into a naturist resort on Lanzarote in the Canary islands for a week in early November -

Comment

I see, Maca. I am curious if there are any movies based on tales from Robert Heinlein(besides Starship Troopers, at least). People very often live naked in them because the man was a naturist himself! Is anyone aware of any?

Bare-Belly

Comment

Originally posted by bare-belly View Post
                          I see, Maca. I am curious if there are any movies based on tales from Robert Heinlein(besides Starship Troopers, at least). People very often live naked in them because the man was a naturist himself! Is anyone aware of any?

Bare-Belly
                          They made a movie of his "Body Snatchers" type novel "The Puppet Masters", but the film version omitted one of the strategies used in the novel to defeat the aliens who take over human bodies - with mandatory public nudity the aliens were be unable to hide while 'riding' a human.

The movie "Robert A. Heinlein's The Puppet Masters" was criticized for ripping off "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", an episode of classic "Star Trek" and half a dozen other movies. But of course Heinlein's novel predated them all. Still the movie was not that great - might have made more money if they had used Heinlein's nudity plotline - and better screenwriters (note, they improved their skills and went on to write the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies. Yarrrr!)

-Mark

Comment

Good for you both, thats wonderful. There is hope for us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                              Still the movie was not that great - might have made more money if they had used Heinlein's nudity plotline - and better screenwriters (note, they improved their skills and went on to write the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies. Yarrrr!)

-Mark
                              Sorry to interrupt but you can't really blame that film on the screenwriters. Terry Rossio (writer of that film and later of "Pirates" fame) runs a website where he very candidly writes articles about his experiences in Hollywood for other aspiring screenwriters. He wrote an article called "Building the Bomb" where he goes through the 3 year process of trying to get that film to screen.

http://www.wordplayer.com/columns/wp....the.Bomb.html

The short version is they pitched the project to Disney (through Hollywood Pictures) under the idea that it would be an easy write since it's a classic story from a popular novel that has whole sequences that could be taken right out of the book. Once they turned in a finished script some studio people (including one guy who hated the book and said they stayed too close to it) spent the next 3 years putting it through "development hell" bringing in other writers and doing multiple drafts that took away much of what made the book good. Finally they signed a director who Terry says "couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag," who oversaw a final rushed re-write (with David S Goyer) weeks before filming began.

The article is a good read for people who are interested in how things work (or often don't work) in Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                              X