I am very fortunate, and grateful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very fortunate, and grateful.

I am a nudist, but my partner is not. When we are home, I am always naked and he always remains clothed. It is not a problem for either one of us. We go about our business like any other couple, each doing their own thing, puttering around the house, dabbling on the computer, reading, watching television, listening to music, or whatever. When we interact with each other, it's as if there is nothing out of the ordinary regarding our states of appearance. It's completely natural, and, I like to say, normal. I am very fortunate and grateful to have such a supportive mate in my life.

Re: I am very fortunate, and grateful.

It is the same with me. My wife is not a nudist, but I am. She understands that I like to be naked for no reason other than feeling great so some weekends, when the children are away and we don't go out, I remain naked doing everything imaginable in a house: cooking, working on the telephone, balancing checkbooks, writing letters, cleaning up.
    At the beginning of our marriage life she didn't understand it much back 35 years ago, because she linked nudity with sex, but now, after so many years, she even accepts that I seat at the dinner table naked and she fully dressed

Comment

I too am fortunate to be able to be nude, or slightly covered. My wrap around is very revealing as to what is NOT on underneath, but everyone accepts this. At first it was not accepted as it showed too much leg (up to the waist), but over time everyone became comfortable with it. It has also become the norm that while I am in the pool or even in the backyard, I am almost always naked. Everyone knows this, so they adjust accordingly (usually will stay inside). But, on the other hand, if I am BBQing, I'll usually cover knowing they would like to be in the back participating. When everyone is away (the kids), I don't bother putting anything on. I'll remain nude all the time. My wife as accepted this, but will not participate. She will however, skinny dip when her Mom in taking a nap and everyone else is away. But normally, chooses not to participate.

I am also grateful to have great neighbors that allows me to enjoy my backyard, naked. All adjoining neighbors knows I like to be clothesfree, and have, I'm sure, seen me over the years. It's great to have neighbors that are understanding and are open to my beliefs, nude wise.
      Last edited by nudeM; 09-24-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

still have to hide in my room, as it were. I hope I'm someday fortunate enough to find someone I can hang with.

Comment

Take small steps and you will soon meet your goal.

Comment

Uh dude, I dont' have any place or anyone with which to take those small steps. That's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by jlaidler View Post
              Uh dude, I dont' have any place or anyone with which to take those small steps. That's my point.
              Go to Laguna de Sol http://www.lagunadelsol.com/ its 80 miles from Modesto; http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...2&ved=0CAQQ_BI

Tell them CFF.com sent you. Give us a report when you get back.

=D~~ Kilted

Comment

Originally posted by Kilted View Post
                Go to Laguna de Sol http://www.lagunadelsol.com/ its 80 miles from Modesto; http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...2&ved=0CAQQ_BI

Tell them CFF.com sent you. Give us a report when you get back.

=D~~ Kilted
                I think what they were trying to convey to you was that if you venture out to venues where nudity is allowed you will meet people with whom you can enjoy being nude. You will not meet friends in your room...

Comment

Working...
                X