Hot tub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot tub

I bought a hot tub but no one is willing to join me if I am nude and it is no fun using the hot tub alone any suggestions on how to convince them there is nothing wrong with nudity

There is probably no way you can convince someone who objects to nudity that there is nothing wrong with it, but you may want to enjoy your hot tub solo. There is rarely anyone in mine but me. My rule is nude. The detergent residue from clothing and swimwear make it much more difficult to keep the water clean and the chemicals in balance. If your friends will not join you, that is their problem, but you might get some converts if they see you enjoying yourself. Or, you might just want to cup your hands over your genitals. That might convince them that you are not nude.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post
      There is probably no way you can convince someone who objects to nudity that there is nothing wrong with it, but you may want to enjoy your hot tub solo. There is rarely anyone in mine but me. My rule is nude. The detergent residue from clothing and swimwear make it much more difficult to keep the water clean and the chemicals in balance. If your friends will not join you, that is their problem, but you might get some converts if they see you enjoying yourself. Or, you might just want to cup your hands over your genitals. That might convince them that you are not nude.
      The surface of the water in hot tub at the gym I swam at pre-pandemic was always foamy. I rejoined my naturist resort this year because they had covered one of the pools an d I could swim in the winter. The hot tub there is always sparkling clean. I don't think I'll ever get into another hot tub where people wear bathing suits. It seems too unsanitary to me.

Comment

I'm getting a hot tub this fall. I might have this same problem but will still enjoy it nude. Hoping to have friends over for dinner and show them my hot tub. They will see the "No swimsuits" sign. Since they did not bring their suits for dinner, they might try a soak without a suit.

Comment

Weve had many a folks strangers and friends nude in our hot tub. Sometimes it carries over to nude at the firepit or backyard sometimes not. Our home is "clothing optional" and everyone knows it

Comment

Working...
          X