Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Exercising naked

Originally posted by David77 View Post
    I exercise nude, as without clothes there is more freedom in movement during exercising. The exercise motto is "use it or lose it".
    I totally agree. You are more flexible and able to move about easier. I wish there was somewhere I could exercise nude outdoors, but that is not possible at this very moment! For all of you who do have the opportunity, I envy you.

Comment

• Re: Exercising naked

heat distribution is more even. less sweating. I hate soaking wet cloth on me during exercise, (while sometime it cannot be avoided, like 10K run in a hot day)

Comment

• I love to exercise nude. The freedom of movement is much better. However, I don't really like working out on indoor aerobic exercise equipment like treadmills or stationary bikes. Of course, the trouble is finding a place where you can run or bike nude outdoors for any length. I find that hiking can more easily be accomplished nude, especially if you can get away mid-week and select less popular trails. I try to do it as often as I can and while it is generally not possible to do a full hike naked, I find there are usually areas where I am comfortable for at least part of my hike.

Comment

• It’s so hard to find a good place to hike.

Comment

• The high Sierras seem to have a lot of solitude for exercising your freedom and your body!

Comment

Working...
            X