• Show
Clear All

• Russia warns AIDS epidemic is worsening

Russia warns AIDS epidemic is worsening

Link to MSNBC article "Russia warns AIDS epidemic is worsening"

Russia warns AIDS epidemic is worsening

Link to MSNBC article "Russia warns AIDS epidemic is worsening"

Comment

In some countries they don't even want to admit that they have a problem. The government in these countries want to pretend that they don't have any cases, even when the disease is widespread. Failing to educate the public about how to slow the spread of AIDS should be considered a criminal act.

Comment

Sad about individual people, yet collectively that is ultimate solution for humankind`s biggest problem - russians as a political and mental problem of whole world. Seemingly God have a bit revenge to them due those milliards slaughtered innocent souls they had killed courtless at last 3/4 of century. By this logics, the next should be the muslims, before `Peace and Security` let come. Do I need to say where was looking those atomic transcontinental bombs mounted so near to me as few kilometers from my house?? New York, Los-Angeles etc etc. Awake, here them was dismounted but other thousands in middle of russia still looks there, to America. No, this land and those nation have not deserved to use a capital letter (excepted a bunch of really good individuals).

Shocking said? But isn`t that shocking those killed just due to have a fun my father sisters and brothers at age of 3 y.o., 5 y.o , 8 y.o. etc etc, together five. For what?? Okay, German soldiers did it too, but AT LEAST afterwards they said pardon, their deeds are internationally condemned. But russians until today DECLINES to say pardon yet are terorizing whole Europe with own demands, veto-es and other dumb stuff.

Comment

Well New York City would rather subsidize circ doctors to cut off body parts instead of passing out information on safe sex, hygiene, & pass out condoms and clean needles to the homeless & uninsured.

NYC or the United States is not a 3rd world poverished Nation, as this thread talks about or relates to:

Link to: NYC mulls circumcision campaign.

Comment

quote:
            Well New York City would rather subsidize (..) instead of passing out information on (..)

Well all of World Cities would rather subsidize anything out of the Hell instead of passing out information on that ultimate solution here is JUST the monogamy sex tightly in bounds of marriage.

Comment

Working...
            X