Clothesfree Friends Appearing in Sept. AANR Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothesfree Friends Appearing in Sept. AANR Bulletin

I got my issue of the AANR Bulletin today.. on page 8 & 9 they have a "Match the nudist with their baby photo" game.

I recognise a couple of familiar faces from the online nudist community right away - Jon-marc (photo N) and Cheri Alexander (photo D). I can't figure out which is their baby photos though. I think Jon-Marc's is baby #5

I also recognise Lake Como's lake in photo B (tho it may be Cypress Cove) but I don't know who the fellow is.

Anyone with the AANR Bulletin recognise anyone else?

I got my issue of the AANR Bulletin today.. on page 8 & 9 they have a "Match the nudist with their baby photo" game.

I recognise a couple of familiar faces from the online nudist community right away - Jon-marc (photo N) and Cheri Alexander (photo D). I can't figure out which is their baby photos though. I think Jon-Marc's is baby #5

I also recognise Lake Como's lake in photo B (tho it may be Cypress Cove) but I don't know who the fellow is.

Anyone with the AANR Bulletin recognise anyone else?

Comment

That figures. The one time I don't get my Bulletin, and they have the contest. I missed out on seeing it and being able to guess at the photos. I have no way of knowing what number I am.

I need to contact them and let them know I didn't get my Bulletin this month. I put in a change of address.

Comment

I have not received mine yet, also. Hope it comes in today.

Comment

I haven't received mine yet, either. I keep waiting, but haven't heard from them yet. Maybe because they are waiting for me to subscribe?

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be great if INA had some sort of a contest here as well. Sounds like a great idea.

Comment

My copy came yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X