are you smart#2: my signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you smart#2: my signature

can anyone tell me what my signiture means? I know I just want to see if anyone else knows too. perhaps there is hidden message or maybe its a line from something, who knows?

can anyone tell me what my signiture means? I know I just want to see if anyone else knows too. perhaps there is hidden message or maybe its a line from something, who knows?

Comment

I think it means you are a metal(gear)head.

Comment

It couldn't possibly be a line describing Rutee Katrea from the Tales of Destiny saga now could it?

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by EMO pioneer, June 27, 2007 04:39 PM:

EMO pioneer's signature - The SORROW was killed by The BOSS. But she didn't want to kill him. she was forced to because, it was her mission. Perhaps they were in love.

Not sure about a hidden message but I did find this result when I googled "The SORROW was killed by The BOSS" -

GameFAQs: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by...
          Sigint informs the two of them that The Sorrow was killed by The Boss two years ago by the rope bridge that Snake was tossed off of during the Virtuous ...

Comment

quote:

Yep. During WWII The Boss was an American intelligence agent (considered the 'mother' of the Special Forces) and The Sorrow was a Soviet agent who were fellow members of the Cobra Unit. They went their separate ways after the war, ultimately The Boss was tasked with eliminating her former lover The Sorrow in a later mission.

I'm sure it all makes sense to MetalGearHeads.

Comment

gezz next time a make one of these im going to tell people to pm me for a reply and not post the answer in the forum!

Comment

Working...
              X