Anyone notice Nacktman's new title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice Nacktman's new title?

Wow, Now that he hit 5000 posts he has a "Supreme Member".

Originally posted by BinCo View Post
    Wow, Now that he hit 5000 posts he has a "Supreme Member".
    Oh, I thought he got it for some achievement while down at Conventry.

Comment

Actually he doesn't really have that many posts. Every post on the old board got doubled somehow when we switched to vBuliten.

Comment

Originally posted by ercNY View Post
        Actually he doesn't really have that many posts. Every post on the old board got doubled somehow when we switched to vBuliten.
        As a matter of fact I have a whole lot more than 5000 ... if the post count doubled during the switch I should have in excess of 10,000 because I had nearly 4700 on the old board and lost 500 odd when the switch occurred - so I have had 800 or so posts since the switch.

Same thing happened to Naturist Mark - before the switch he was a "supreme member" with over 5000 posts now he is somewhere in the 4500 post range.

Comment

I lost somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of my post count following the switchover.

Comment

I lost also

I figure I lost somehere between 4 and 500 post myself, but what does it really matter? I also went from being a platinum member to a bronze-what a letdown.
            Nudeinbama

Comment

Criteria?

There ought to be more things taken into consideration than just how many posts a person has made to define the value of that poster. That is if you feel a need to assign value at all.
              I'd just like to know how to get a second green square for my reputation.
              Maybe I'm just lucky I have one.

Some of you may have lost some of your post count in the switch over. I lost over a year on my Join date back when this forum first started.

Comment

Working...
              X