Art class, with a twist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art class, with a twist...

I just thought of a funny routine, a variation on the theme of an art class drawing a nude model. What if the students were all naked, and they were sketching a model who was clothed?!? Just an idea I had! Lol!

Re: Art class, with a twist...

You should send the idea to Ron Coleman. He welcomes ideas, and he uses them. A few years back, he used my idea for a cartoon about an art class.

http://www.clothesfree.com/todayscartoon.html

Comment

Captain Curmudgeon posted this awhile back

Comment

This is from my June modeling session. The artists had a blast, reversing our roles!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by DenitaLC; 08-12-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: Edited to show the whole picture since my co-model said it was okay!

Comment

I absolutely love this Dee. Amazing photo

Comment

Originally posted by vanesa1017 View Post
            I absolutely love this Dee. Amazing photo
            Thank you Vanesa, it was a lot of fun!

Comment

Love it! Do the clothed models get paid more?

Comment

Originally posted by goalie411 View Post
                Love it! Do the clothed models get paid more?
                The clothes models get paid less, so both the models and artists could be naked

Comment

Years ago candid Candid Camera with Allen Funt had a skit about that. Model was a woman who was brought to a still empty room and made to sit on a chair at the front of an art class. Minutes later, the doors swung open and 20 nude artists walked in. Her expression was priceless. They repeated this to several unsuspecting models.

Comment

Way to go Dee!

Comment

Originally posted by Flanudedude View Post
                      Years ago candid Candid Camera with Allen Funt had a skit about that. Model was a woman who was brought to a still empty room and made to sit on a chair at the front of an art class. Minutes later, the doors swung open and 20 nude artists walked in. Her expression was priceless. They repeated this to several unsuspecting models.
                      I'm glad someone else remembers those old Candid Candid Camera movies Allen Funt made. He had a lot of good and funny ideas for the skits that showed how ordinary people would react to unexpected nudity. I recall one where a nude male was in a room behind some kind of a cabinet on an exercise bike that prevented him from being fully visible to a woman who was supposedly there to do some sort of secretarial work including answering the phone. Of course, Allen Funt would call on the phone and ask to talk to his "employee", the nude guy on the exercise bike. The guy on the bike had to walk from behind the cabinet, across the room, to the phone which was on a table at which the woman was sitting. The reactions of the women varied from literally running out of the room to "ho hum happens every day" to enjoying having the nude guy sitting next to her. Nearly all the skits I saw involved nude women and surprised men but the men didn't seem to have the wide range of reactions that women had.

Comment

Working...
                      X