Assist airport security. Fly naked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assist airport security. Fly naked.

According to this article, one of the European air carriers is (albeit tongue-in-cheek) taking to heart what we nudists have been saying all along.

UW

According to this article, one of the European air carriers is (albeit tongue-in-cheek) taking to heart what we nudists have been saying all along.

UW

Comment

This female security guard has a way to check em out nude!

Link to Video "Airport Security"

Comment

As a commercial pilot or any pilot for that matter has to talk to several agencies on the radio to move and take off from a class C or B airport.

First is ATIS where you get Air Terminal Information Service, data about the airport and basic local weather, then Clearance Delivery where you get your VFR or IFR clearance, next Ground Control who will give permissions and instructions of where to taxe, then the Tower where you get final instructions and take off permission and finally ATC where you are on the national Air Traffic Control system.

Once I told the Clearance Delivery controller I was to fly local and low level to photograph a weeing. When I got to the tower someone asked if I had my Tux on. I simply said this was a nudist wedding and I was naked.

The whole tower and air dome air traffic group cracked up laughing and I could hear the roaring over the radio.

Apparantly some inbound air carrier crew also heard that and they too were lauging. It seems I got the entire air dome down to a stand still until I got out nude to do my work and they could stop laughing.

Comment

Link to: Airport Security, Notice to Boarding Passengers, by "NG"

Comment

Working...
          X