True Identity Reveiled!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Identity Reveiled!!!!

He has been compared with the likes of tyrants, he is liked and disliked. He has even been compared with a dogs butt.......Yet no one has ever seen his face! Hidden behind a funny nose, fake mustache, and sunglasses, lies a mystery.
    who is he where did he come from, and most of all WHY IS HE HERE!

We have scoured every seedy bar and trailer park, throughout the northeast, looking for answers. No one has ever seen this madman. We left no stone unturned, came up with nothing. Then when all hope was lost, there on the side of the road, we saw it. The mythical nude trucker was right there in front of us. Now was our chance.

He tried to ellude the camera, and just before he escaped into the night. We got one picture. Thats right one picture, without his fake nose and glasses.

Stay tuned to this forum because we are going to reveil the REAL Bart Suntied right here at INA. This is no joke, UNLESS I receive 36,000 dollars in YEN I WILL expose suntieds true identity

Stay Tuned

The real suntied is coming soon, right here!

We are just waiting for Wal-Mart to release the film to us. It seems that there was a nude picture of a female snow man, mixed in that roll. Someone tried to cover it with a tablecloth, but the folks at Wal-Mart felt that the picture was too risky. Once the investigation by the Wal-Mart greeters is complete we will have the film.

Right here before your very eyes you will see what suntied looks like, when you yank off those silly glasses.

Stay Tuned

Comment

Hey, I just found these.

So it's true, Suntied really has been unmasked!!

Rik

Comment

Yes Rik it is true

Hold on to them they me be worth something, after I reveil the "Real Suntied".

Caution the sight of the unmasked face of suntied has been known to cause cancer in laboratory animals.

Comment

ercNY, I think you mean "revile"...

Wait, we've already done that.

Maybe you mean re-veil as in, "once we see the real Suntied we will wish to re-veil his face once more..."

Comment

The time is here!!

I hope you are sitting down, as this is not for the faint of heart.

Whatever you do remember,that this man is out there. This is not a hoax, but do not panic, you are safe as long as you remain NUDE!!

The real suntied exposed. here

TRUE IDENTITY

Comment

WARNING. Don't click on the link. Trust me!

Rik

Comment

Click on it... PLEASE!!! It makes a better case for the DOG! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (He may need wittnesses)

Nudity Rules!!!
                [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Suntied [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Now you don't have to click on it!!
                  (Don't blame me Suntied!)
                  Corky

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Administrator:
                    [qb]Now you don't have to click on it!!
                    (Don't blame me Suntied!)
                    Corky
                    [/qb]
                    I need to by a mirror, I thought my eyes where hazle. I think some one has altered that photo. Didn't I have a real cute mole on my left cheek? And where is the wart over my left eye (I have been growing that for years)?

That's it... I'm gonna get ercNY to counter sue... not the waitress Sue... you know what I mean! Dagnabbit!

Comment

Now that's a face that only a mother could love--I think. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe I'LL be doing the suing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

I gave ercNY absolutely NO permission to use MY photo! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

If that is your face I would not be thinking about sueing me...... you would have bigger things to worry about, just ask suntied

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks that photo of Suntied is a fake?

I could be wrong of course. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Thats right Rik your the only one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The rest of us believe everything we see...OR read for that matter [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X