A Short Fairy Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Short Fairy Tale

Once upon a time a handsome prince asked a beautiful princess to marry him. "Absolutely Not!", she replied. And the prince lived happily everafter, playing golf, drinking beer and anything else he wanted to do.

The End.

I don't know where this is going, Bob, but "Very Amusing", he said with a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by barelybob:
      Once upon a time a handsome prince asked a beautiful princess to marry him. "Absolutely Not!", she replied. And the prince lived happily everafter, playing golf, drinking beer and anything else he wanted to do.

The End.
      Perhaps he didn't live hapily ever after. Maybe we should continue the story. To enhance creativity I propose that we each add two lines to the story per posting. You cannot post two lines in a row, you must allow someone else to post before you add an additional two lines. Let's keep it rated pg-13.
      Here is my entry:

The Prince lived in a big castle on a hill. He had many mistresses, but never married.

Comment

The Princess later married a man that shared his time with her.

Comment

He was a watchmaker by trade. Despite that fact, he was never home on time.

Comment

His name was Seth Thomas. He made many witch watches which were worn on the wrists of the witches.

Comment

Which reminded him of a chore he needed to do tomorrow. He had to replace his security supervisor, to have someone reliably watchful to watch the watchman watch the witch watches at the witch watch factory.

Comment

He hired a man that wore no clothes. He had nothing to hide and all to see.
                nudeinbama

Comment

Working...
                X