Just find a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just find a joke

A man moves to live into a nudist colony. He receives a letter from his mother asking him to send her a current photo of himself in his new location. Too embarrassed to let her know that he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and sends her the top part.

Later he receives another letter asking him to send a picture to his grandmother. The man cuts another picture in half, but accidentally sends the bottom half of the photo. He is really worried when he realizes that he sent the wrong half, but then remembers how bad his grandmother's eyesight is, and hopes she won't notice.

A few weeks later he receives a letter from his grandmother. It says, "Thank you for the picture. Change your hair style...it makes your nose look short!"

A man moves to live into a nudist colony. He receives a letter from his mother asking him to send her a current photo of himself in his new location. Too embarrassed to let her know that he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and sends her the top part.

Later he receives another letter asking him to send a picture to his grandmother. The man cuts another picture in half, but accidentally sends the bottom half of the photo. He is really worried when he realizes that he sent the wrong half, but then remembers how bad his grandmother's eyesight is, and hopes she won't notice.

A few weeks later he receives a letter from his grandmother. It says, "Thank you for the picture. Change your hair style...it makes your nose look short!"

Comment

Laugh
      Out
      Loud

Comment

ha ha ha! thank goodness grandmas eyesight is bad.

Comment

Just find a joke, huh? Let's see...

A drunken man staggered into a Catholic church, sat down in the Confessional and said nothing.
          The priest is waiting and waiting and waiting.
          The priest coughs to attract the drunk man's attention, but still the man says nothing.
          The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
          Finally the drunk replies, ''No use knockin,' pal. There's no paper."

(I found this joke at comedycentral.com)
          Stuart

Comment

The things that go on in those confessionals...My My!!!

Comment

Today's Bride To BE!

HairyHomer

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by keith bricker:
                ha ha ha! thank goodness grandmas eyesight is bad.

No doubt...unless she put the two together...uh, I didn't say that right.

Good story! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Pete

Comment

This won't win over any feminists, but here's another joke I found:

A lady is having a bad day at the roulette tables in 'Vegas. She's down to her last $50. Exasperated, she exclaims, "What rotten luck! What in the world should I do now?"

A man standing next to her, trying to calm her down, suggests, "I don't know... why don't you play your age?"

He walks away. Moments later, his attention is grabbed by a great commotion at the roulette table. Maybe she won! He rushes back to the table and pushes his way through the crowd. The lady is lying limp on the floor, with the table operator kneeling over her.

The man is stunned. He asks, "What happened? Is she all right?"

The operator replies, "I don't know. She put all her money on 29, and 36 came up. Then she just fainted!"

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                  X