Mel Brooks's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Brooks's Birthday

Today is Mel Brooks's birthday. Find something funny.

I heard part of an interview he did once with Terry Gross on 'Fresh Air' (NPR) where she asked him if there was some part he would like to play. He answered that he wanted to play the King of Germany; he wanted the Kaiser roll.

Made me laugh out loud and still puts a silly grin on my face thinking about it.

Today is Mel Brooks's birthday. Find something funny.

I heard part of an interview he did once with Terry Gross on 'Fresh Air' (NPR) where she asked him if there was some part he would like to play. He answered that he wanted to play the King of Germany; he wanted the Kaiser roll.

Made me laugh out loud and still puts a silly grin on my face thinking about it.

Comment

It's good to be the king!

Comment

Mel Brooks is a comedy genius...and he was so right...its good to be the King !!!...LOL...Happy Birthday Mel...

Comment

"It's pronounced........ Frahnkenshteen"

Comment

Mel Brooks is simply a genious in his field. I grew up on his movies! *can you tell?* Anyhow, Happy late brithday Mr. Brooks!

Comment

Like they said when they said it was his birthday, "A two thousand year old man who doesn't look a day over 81."

And many more!

Comment

Working...
              X