No announcement yet.

Just following the rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a youngster I was blonde but wanted dark hair. Now I have dark hair and yearn for the days when I was blonde!

Comment

Some people are blonde and not by choice. They become more 'blonde' as they age until they are completely 'blonde'.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Still_Boreas:
        quote:
        Originally posted by Garry:
        And why would she be blond? Are blonds more stupid than the norm. Or is it just people who think blond jokes are funny?

Sorry, I am on a mission to stamp out blond jokes.

Are we a little sensitive about our hair color??

As for the blond comment, it goes to being a YES I'M SAYING IT blond joke!! I had a bond PA tell me a blond joke so not all feel the same way you do, sorry.

Jr.

I am not sensitive about my hair colour at all. Why should I be?

So, I take it you would feel comfortable telling racial jokes in this forum, or anywhere? If not, what is the difference? Please tell me. [/QUOTE]

Why should you be, becuase you let a little comment get under your skin.

As for racial jokes, no, I don't care for them when it belittles a person for something they can not change. Unlike hair color which can be changed and is on a daily basis. Which I think some are getting carried away with. I have several blond freinds and they love the jokes and usually have a good funny come-back.

With that, I do not wish to debate with you over this anymore, you have your views and I mine. We will never be able to end it and I just assoon be friends then enemys. ?

I extend my hand for a piece offering shake.

Jr.

Comment

quote:
          As for racial jokes, no, I don't care for them when it belittles a person for something they can not change. Unlike hair color which can be changed and is on a daily basis. Which I think some are getting carried away with. I have several blond freinds and they love the jokes and usually have a good funny come-back.

It is the belittling factor that I have a problem with. Perhaps a person could change hair colour....why is it necessary?

Anyway, enough said on this topic!

The cartoon is a funny one. It is too bad the whole blonde thing muddied its humour!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Still_Boreas:
            And why would she be blond?

Check the filename of the image ("right-click -> save as" will show you filename), maybe that was all there was to it...

Comment

I happen to be blonde and I thought the cartoon depicted something a blonde would do. It is soooooooo funny.

Comment

I thought you were supposed to remove all clothing when you arrive at the laund-ro-mat.
                That way everything gets washed.
                b.l.
                (If I had enough hair to worry about I'd be dye it blond that way I'd have a good excuse for the way I usually behave) Just kidding Still B.

Comment

o hhhaa thats good

Comment

Working...
                  X