Are you a collector of anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a collector of anything?

I was just wondering what other nudists on this site collect, if anything. I am a rock collector, which some people may think is odd and useless, but it's something which I have enjoyed doing since about age 10. I also have small collections of coins and stamps, but not into those a great deal.

I collect elephant figurines. It is a carry over from my great grand mother who had a collection of the same. While she knew I loved them, and wanted me to have them (someday) upon her death, my grand mother gave them to a niece. I have only one of her original elephants in my collection. Might be odd for a guy to collect, but I just love them.

Comment

I collect Green Bay Packer memoribillia (rough year this year), and Super Bowl Programs (have about 25 so far).

Comment

I collect Shotglasses, hats and coins, in order of importance, and many other minor collectibles,lighters, some cigarette collectables,Some Winston and Camel and Marlboro gear that used to be available.Sea Shells, that I've found.
        Nudeinbama

Comment

Well...
          the first thing I collect that most notice is cars.I have 13 cars,most from the fifties.
          I collect toy cars too.
          I also collect,grow and propogate carnivorous plants.
          in general,I'm just a pack rat.

Comment

Antique Maps and charts here.

Comment

I collect old cars as well,but only have room for the one 57 Chevy. I also collect vintage Sunbeam appliances.

Comment

I collect valve/tube radios. I spent some 7 years in the UK and travelled every Saturday to Gloucester to look for them. During those years I laid my mits on some 75 of them, mostly from the 50s and 60s, but I've got some rarities from the 30s and the war.

Comment

DVDs. I've just passed 1000. I had no idea it would grow to that amount!

Comment

Naturally I'm a collector. I have plenty of stamps but the rest in peace. Today I collect sauna pictures. The I also have genealogy as a hobby and it is also collecting but information.

Comment

Smoothm: My grandfather also had a collection of elephants, started by being a big republican. I think they mostly went to my dad and uncle.
                      Does not being able to get rid of anything count as collecting? I have a big collection of stuff. Usually by the time I get around to wanting to use it, I find it has turned to junk.
                      I do have a collection of musical instruments and two sons who play. Principal instruments are tuba and euphonium ,(baritone).
                      Also, I have two sports cars from the 70's, BMW 1502 and Porsche 914, and would consider more.

Comment

Not really a collector of anything of significant value, but just ask hw, she says I collect 'junk'. I finally made a walking path through the garage.

Comment

I collect smashed pennies that one would get when traveling for a souveneir. Icant afford an oldcar yet but keep pictures of the ones I like 40's era.

Comment

I collect sports cards and old issue of TV Guide.

Stuart

Comment

I collect Die Cast Cars and Bladed Weapons (swords, knives, battle axes, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                              X