I am an udist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am an udist

Over here the weather is bad, for every sunny day there are 3 or 4 cold, wet and windy ones.
    So I have become an unwilling non nude nudist, an udist

Taking it further: Budists live in Thailand, Dudists could be naked hippies or German nudist who are familiar with each other.

Mudists or Moodists are dairy farmers.
    Xudists are unknown to each other or are nude in de dark, behind drawn curtains.
    The Adist is the President of your nudist club, the secretary is the Bdist

I am sure that there are more examples, after all, this is a worldwide community.

Over here the weather is bad, for every sunny day there are 3 or 4 cold, wet and windy ones.
    So I have become an unwilling non nude nudist, an udist

Taking it further: Budists live in Thailand, Dudists could be naked hippies or German nudist who are familiar with each other.

Mudists or Moodists are dairy farmers.
    Xudists are unknown to each other or are nude in de dark, behind drawn curtains.
    The Adist is the President of your nudist club, the secretary is the Bdist

I am sure that there are more examples, after all, this is a worldwide community.

Comment

Peter, I think there is something wrong with your computer keyboard or if it is not the keyboard there is something wrong with ...... (sorry better not go there)

JAMES

Comment

I get it ude!!

A shoedist...a nudist who insists on wearing shoes.

Comment

Well, I guess we all know what a poodist is. A nudist that is full of...

Comment

How many poodists would an odist notice
            If an odist noticed poodists?

Comment

That poodist better get to the otty quickly...

Rudist... nudist know-it-all posters who insist on name calling.

Comment

From reading the bulletin boards here, I know we also have a number of 'tudists here.

Comment

'tudists or tootists?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by nudeM:
                    'tudists or tootists?

I think we may have some of both. I guess that from my earlier post, I am an eludist.

Comment

Anyone amongst us...a aturist? i enjoyed some aturism yesterday on a nice and sunny beach.Its been a hot and sunny week.

Comment

Shay, I guess I am a poodist too! (Mary says I am full of it)

However, the wind must also blow...does that also make me an artist?

Comment

What would be the hazardous duty pay for an odist noticing poodists, downwind from an artist?

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by fred950:
                            Shay, I guess I am a poodist too! (Mary says I am full of it)

However, the wind must also blow...does that also make me an artist?

Artist!! ROTFLMFAO!!

quote:
                            Originally posted by Moboy:
                            What would be the hazardous duty pay for an odist noticing poodists, downwind from an artist?

You mean hazardous doody pay?

I dunno what it would be Moboy, butt I bet it's crappy...

Comment

Working...
                            X