Are My Voices Offending You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are My Voices Offending You?

Hey all, quick question. Are my voices offending you in any way, shape, or forum? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] If my signature is offensive to some, does that mean we can no longer use the words, crazy, nuts, whack-o, or whack-job?

Would any of you be offended if I used this as my signature? Sarcasm, Just One More Service I Offer! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey Trailscout, you may be off the hook now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Remember this if Off Topic Fun Stuff....so go ahead and have fun! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hw ...Not offended at all...Thanks for all the laughter and smiles you bring [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Luv the unique personality that is YOU !One of the main reasons I remain with the forum...Boy its gettin deep in here....No bull [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Odb

Comment

No they do not Offend me but the Mushrooms are really growing GOOD around here. These flowers are for you GF All this **** is making them grow. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I think I am going to start a Mushroom Farm..Always in the Dark and fed ****. Oh..Sorry..That is you line. You are not poking fun of anyone so why not..I think that everyone here is a little crazy anyway.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] At least that is what your little voices told me last night..Bye..Keithmj

Legal Notice...No Mushrooms were Harmed in the Making of this Post. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] and this post does not reflect the opinions of INA or anyone living or dead.

FORGOT to tell you..These Flowers are California flowers. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Flowers for me? Thanks Keithmj. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have a really special flower growing in my front yard right now and would post it if only I knew how. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
        Thank you too Outdoorbare....your one liners are just great. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
        Remember folks... "Humor, it does a nude body good" ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I love your voices. As I've said before, if we weren't half crazy we'd all go insane! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the voices. I live alone and the voices keep me company. Of course, I still have to do all the cleaning and cooking but the voices don't make too many messes and they don't eat much so I guess it's OK.

Comment

just as long as your voices don't call my voices nasty names we will do ok....

Comment

hw,

We are always happy to hear from your many voices...we are getting so used to them we can usually listen to each of them at the same time! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! Shaybare is that really you? Did my buddy finally get his computer fixed? Oh I am so excited! Welcome back Shaybare!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone who likes my voices! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] You people are so cool! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, it's really me. My REAL computer is still in the shop so I bought this pc from my ex and need to get some bugs out of it but at least I can post on the forum. I missed you guys every day and thought I was going nuts. OK, I am nuts, but that's berside the pointer.

Comment

Hey, hw, where is the fish? I hope he didn't get the hook.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by shaybare:
                        [qb] Hey, hw, where is the fish? I hope he didn't get the hook. [/qb]
                        Hook, line and sinker....I wish the fish was back among the posters too. But we all know how busy summer can be. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Again Shaybare, welcome back! (The Voices) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This whole voice thing reminds me of a high school classmate who would pretend he was possessed just for kicks. He heard voices, swatted at invisible demons -- it was hilarious. He even had a bumper sticker that said "I do what the voices tell me to." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was told to say that the voices are good, the voices are good.

Have a wondrous day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Prometheus:
                              [qb]He even had a bumper sticker that said "I do what the voices tell me to." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                              I do what they tell me to do too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
                              -------------------------------------------------
                              I was told to say that the voices are good, the voices are good.

The voices are good bob. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X