Who will win the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the Super Bowl?

There is great interest in the Super Bowl in North America and probably around the world, too.

There is great interest in the Super Bowl in North America and probably around the world, too.

Comment

Go BARE's

Comment

What??? No choice for Indianapolis and the Saints??

That would have been my vote.

Steve

Comment

Go bares, only because I can't stand Manning, even though he is the better quarterback.

Comment

We will be spending a few days prior and a few days after SuperBowl Sunday at Terra Cotta Inn with friends from Washington, Colorado and Canada. Our friends from Washington and the owners of TCI are big Chicago fans and since the Chargers (my team) are out of it............it's GO BAREs for us as well!

Comment

Janet and Justin

Comment

Who is going to win the Super Bowl? Miami---oh their not in it, then it must be Jacksonville, their not in it either, what happen during the pre season they both said they would be in the Super Bowl.

Comment

I'm from the Chicago area and, of course, predict the Bears will win. HOWEVER!!!

A side bet with my girlfriend. If the Bears win, she has to run around the outside of the house nude. And if the Colts win, I must do the same. GAME ON! Rick

Comment

Hey Nude in the North or anybody for that matter. Personally, I would like to have seen New Orleans against any opponenet in the Superbowl this year. Considering what they endured back in the year 2005 with Hurricane Katrina, they showed what they were made of as far as coming back from the worst of adversity. Even though they were eliminated last weekend, my hats off to them. They have nothing to be ashamed off at all. Reggie Bush and the entire team did an outsyanding job this year!

Ken Palmer

quote:
                    Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                    What??? No choice for Indianapolis and the Saints??

That would have been my vote.

Steve

Comment

Colts are going to take it.

Comment

A team from the midwest!

Comment

quote:
                          Hey Nude in the North or anybody for that matter. Personally, I would like to have seen New Orleans against any opponenet in the Superbowl this year...

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
                          Pro Sports teams often bring a sense of Pride to the cities they represent.
                          The Saints have already provided a boost for the New Orleans area and the whole region, but I would have loved to see them Win the SuperBowl.

Steve

Comment

The COLTS have never been in it while they have been here, so I hope they can!

Comment

The team with the most points at the end of fourth quarter, Ha! No seriously I have no more idea than anyone, due to the fact that I just haven't taken the time to keep up with the pro's this year, but I hope your favorite team wins.
                              Nudeinbama

Comment

Working...
                              X