What are your hobbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your hobbies?

Not sure if this has been posted before.
    My hobbies are gardening in the summer and faceting gemstones.
    What are yours?

Not sure if this has been posted before.
    My hobbies are gardening in the summer and faceting gemstones.
    What are yours?

Comment

Anything that can legally be done, nude. The best hobby of all.

Comment

Sculpturing from the nude form, playing music on the keyboard, swimming, socializing.

Comment

woodworking & swimming.
          stay nude and stay happy--I'm always happier when I'm nude---pahjo

Comment

family, cooking,hunting, fishing, R/C airplanes and of course anything that I can do naked

Comment

music is my number one hobby! cooking and entertaining friends. always enjoy a cup of coffee over a chat!

Comment

Reading, playing video games, spending time with my wife, dogs and neighbours.

Qikdraw

Comment

target pistol shooting,camping,hiking

Comment

Hobbies, diversions and recreations:

Chillin' and just hangin' out, I've turned that into an art form.

Genealogy, got one line back to 1608 in Fahr Germany, rest are are 18th & 19th century Irish and Scot/Irish.

Fencing, a great release for my pent up desire to slash the throats of dip wads who drive and talk on cell phones.

Walking the fields and woods with the dogs. We're a pack of three and so far, I'm the only one who ain't been skunked, which is how come I'm the leader.

Reading, reading, reading.

Comment

Music, hiking, poker, motorcycles, beach.

Comment

RC cars & boats, volleyball, fishing, boating, running, biking, hiking, and cooking.

Comment

Gardening; It's gotten to be more than a hobby with 2 1/2 acres.

Bowling is my winter activity.

Steve

Comment

Summer;Motorcycling,Car shows,Vintage steam tractors,and of course 'Getting an all over tan' Winter;Putzing around in my workshop,doing 9-11 research on the computer.
                            The Edmonton area has Quite a few venues for vintage cars and vintage farm machinery. Reynolds Alberta Museum,Fort Edmonton Park to name a few.

Comment

i would say hobby #1 is cars, English cars in particular. I like to go to car shows, check out ebay for "deals", and read about all the new cars i can't afford. I have always worked on cars, so this is really the hobby for me.

#2 is hanging out with the wifey and kids. I would like to do #1 hobby and #2 together, but the kids are not interested.

#3 is camping, hiking, just generally being out doors. I can occasionally get the family involved in this, so it works out well. I like to hike nude, but the kids think i am wierd and get real nervous, so i usually stay clothed on the hikes. I like to camp with friends also, so then i stay clothed for sure (except sleeping naked, i don't care who is nearby, i always sleep naked).

#4 is gardening/cutting the yard/picking weeds (which sounds more like work than a hobby). I don't have much privacy in the yard, so this is usually done clothed.

Comment

Working...
                              X