Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any really pissed CSI fans here? (lasVegas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any really pissed CSI fans here? (lasVegas)

First Sara leaves, just drives off into the desert sunset, and now Warrick is seemingly dead! Dourdan's contract was up and rumors were that he might not come back, but man, having him gunned down in the alley? That ain't right--and the neck wound wasn't pumping which means the heart had stopped--see CSI is very educational.

Dourdan is facing a bit of a beef for some possession issues, but, my understanding is that this script and his exit were in the works before that headline.

Sara was hot, edgy and with a strange sexual ambivalence that made her one of the most interesting characters in episodic TV. But, the unrequited (seemingly anyway) sexual tension between Warrick and Catherine usually had the air crackling in their scenes.

So, I'm pissed..anyone else, or am I by myself?

My neighbours are huge CSI fans too, but I never got into the show. Have you played the CSI video games? My neighbours have, cause they are addicts to the show. lol

Qikdraw

Comment

When it got to the end of the episode and they were in the diner with the music playing I 'knew' what was going to happen - but it was still a shock how it happened, and who did it. I don't feel pissed off because it's their show, and their careers, so if people want to leave (after 8 years I might add - a long time in TV) then it's up to them to do so. The stupid thing is that whenever something like this happens it's referred to as 'jumping the shark' but in reality I think that CSI has some of the best writers in TV, and the fact that they can make it interesting still after 8 years and shock people is only a testament to that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by usmc1 View Post
        Dourdan's contract was up and rumors were that he might not come back
        That's probably highly likely since he got busted for heroin a week or two ago.

Comment

Not just heroin - they found him asleep in a car with ecstasy, Cocaine, marijuana, proscription drugs and heroin. The guy sounds like a one man party.

Comment

Originally posted by kaikara View Post
            Not just heroin - they found him asleep in a car with ecstasy, Cocaine, marijuana, proscription drugs and heroin. The guy sounds like a one man party.
            Yeah, but I think he was cut some slack...one of those Hollywood, first offense, "possession" charges. But, the arrest read like he had the whole drug store, except maybe some toothbrushes, in the car.

Another really sad situation, maybe he'll get rehab and it works for him. It looks like Robert Downey Jr. is living clean and sober. I hope the same happens for him. He's a good actor--always has something percolating away.

But, I don't think the bust had anything to do with his exit from the show. He's been on it since the beginning, and next to soaps, episodic TV gets wearing.

Comment

CSI escapees...

Originally posted by kaikara View Post
              I've also noticed on some recent episodes aired here (we're probably a few weeks behind..), he was actually looking a bit stoned / hung over / 'under the weather' in some scenes..

As an aside - those type of recent shows (CSI's, Bones, Alias..) have been credited with creating increased interest in science subjects, and forensic science in particular, among high school students in some areas..

Comment

I am a huge CSi fan. Watch it every week with my wife.

I think at the end when Warick walked into teh alley to his car it was pretty obvious what was going to happen! BUt at least they made it different and the car didn't explode when he turned the key. I will still watch next season. There are some really good newer characters in the series now, so lets see where it all goes

And to answer the first question, I'm not pissed at all

Comment

I fell asleep and missed the end of it. :disappointed:

It is still a great show and I look forward to next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X