This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Question help needed...

I'm having to study for my U.S history test.I'm having trouble seaching for answers even my college class book.Sorry to ask..

The question is -

Transtions to race based on slavery.I know that for one it was "because of increase in compitition". Also as for the WHO's the English where involed.
    Just the 5 W's for each..

-Who
    -What
    -Where
    -When
    -Why

You need to clarify your question. There have been slaves for many years from a variety of countries beside the USA. The spanish used Indians and Negroes before we were a country.

Comment

Yes, please clarify. There are more slaves now, according to many international humanitarian groups, than ever before.

Give us a context of the question, if this is the question?

Comment

Print, read and pick out the specifics you need.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

Comment

NO ONE here should answer any of these questions.

The point of your homework was to do the research on your own. You have all the resources needed to complete your assignment...you have the internet, you have the library, encyclopedia and even your text book. If you have the time to go on this site and list these Qs, then you have the time to go and do the necessary research to complete your assignment.

Us providing you with the answers will not help you at all and will only feed into your laziness. By providing you the answers you have taken the easy way out and not challenging yourself or make yourself a better student. By providing you answers you learn nothing...the only thing you will learn is how to be lazy and take the easy road when it comes to your education.

Comment

brightswimmer, as I implied in your previous posting, this is an odd place to ask for help.

This will also be closed on Friday.

Bob S.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S. View Post
              brightswimmer, as I implied in your previous posting, this is an odd place to ask for help.

This will also be closed on Friday.

Bob S.
              Why wait? If the original poster needs some help, I'll do it for a fee.

Comment

Working...
              X