"K" Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "K" Street

What do you think the "K" Street quandry has instore for the GOP and how do you think they will try and explain it away?

What do you think the "K" Street quandry has instore for the GOP and how do you think they will try and explain it away?

Comment

I think it has dire consequences for the GOP especially the neo-cons, true Americans are sick and tired of the perversion of our nation by these ne'er-do-wells.

The talking heads of the right propaganda machine are already spouting off on how it is only the democrats that are invloved in this mess despite that the facts say different. I quess they are still hoping to shout down anyone with a reasoning mind and independence of thought.

Comment

Nacktman,
        Tell it like it is!!!!!!!!
        Run Well and Smooth---Roadrambler

Comment

I think the right wing is about to be lopped off because of the mounting evidence of corruption.

I agree that the 'talking heads' are just trying to shout down any voice of truth in a futile effort to con the people of the United States into forgetting about "K" street, Abramoff, Iraq, DeLay, and all the other criminal enterprises the right wing is envolved in.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by missCarol:
            I think the right wing is about to be lopped off because of the mounting evidence of corruption.

They control all three branches of government. Something will happen to derail the investigations - count on it.

There will be a few sacrificial (wolves) kicked out and perhaps sent to minimum security camp. The rest will get a free pass, a few 'reform' laws will be passed and the media will let them sweep the scandal under the rug. And THAT is assuming that Abramoff doesn't have an 'accident'. Bush can't pardon everyone without raising a stink, unless he can argue it is necessary in order to deal with a national emergency like 9/11, (maybe something to do with Iranian nukes?). But he can direct the Justice Dept to not start any new investigations, and he can classify that directive as secret and prosecute anyone who discloses it just like he is having the wiretap leakers brought up on charges (and smearing them as mentally ill).

Look, those are just possibilities, may not happen. A few years ago I would have called them paranoid. Today we KNOW that the government is routinely using illegal wiretaps - not a paranoid fantasy. Opening private mail. Illegally using the Defense Dept. to spy on American citizens in the US.

If you aren't paranoid, you aren't paying attention.

-Mark

Comment

roadrambler2, I will "Tell it like is". The truth will be known despite the efforts to silence it.

Comment

Working...
              X