Flickr account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flickr account

I just set up an account of Flickr and it seems to be OK. Have not had the "Flickr Police" remove anything (not there there is anything evil posted).

If you want to see it, you can check out:

www.flickr.com/photos/nolanude

(If you can you can leave a comment on something that you came from Clothesfree.com).

Thanks and have a nude day.

I just set up an account of Flickr and it seems to be OK. Have not had the "Flickr Police" remove anything (not there there is anything evil posted).

If you want to see it, you can check out:

www.flickr.com/photos/nolanude

(If you can you can leave a comment on something that you came from Clothesfree.com).

Thanks and have a nude day.

Comment

Nude photos are OK there as long as they are not in public, which means that you can set them to private so that your friends can see them, or members of any groups that you add them to. That is the official stance of it.

If you are looking for some 'proper' naturist groups on there I recommend one called Life 'Au Naturel' and one No Nonesense Naturism - when I say they are proper I mean that most other of the supposed naturist groups are mainly close-ups of penises, but those 2 are serious one

Comment

nudenola: just viewied your pics on flickr. very artistic with the sheet. they all look great!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nudenwv:
          nudenola: just viewied your pics on flickr. very artistic with the sheet. they all look great!

Thanks for takeing the time to mention, seem most people just look and run.

Have a nude day.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by BlobbyBob:
            Nude photos are OK there as long as they are not in public, which means that you can set them to private so that your friends can see them, or members of any groups that you add them to. That is the official stance of it.

If you are looking for some 'proper' naturist groups on there I recommend one called Life 'Au Naturel' and one No Nonesense Naturism - when I say they are proper I mean that most other of the supposed naturist groups are mainly close-ups of penises, but those 2 are serious one

I agree, I went through may groups and did find those two.

Thanks for the responce.

Comment

Working...
            X