bin Ladin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bin Ladin

Has anyone else caught the latest from our friend Osama?

According to the AP he has released another tape "warning" the United States of more attacks and offering a truce "with fair conditions" in the same breath.

if you ask me.

Didn't we at one time pledge to devote the full power and resources of the greatest power in the history of mankind to catch that guy?

What happened?

1585 days since George Bush pledge to get Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive.

-Mark

Comment

Makes a person wonder if our troops are closing in on him!!

Comment

a good friend of mine got killed looking for him,were still looking.

Comment

He may not have been found yet, but an official Al Qaeda memo was recently intercepted. It read as follows:

TO : All Al Qaeda Fighters.

SUBJECT: The Cave

Hi guys.

We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I love that!

However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave, and frankly I have a few concerns:

First of all: While it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) - so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've done my bit on the cleaning roster - have you? I've posted a sign-up sheet near the cave reception area (next to the Halal toaster/griller).

Second: It's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the hell out of most of the world's population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wasssuuup' thing. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Bega cheese recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf of the fridge. Today, two of my Bega slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the Infidel's bat and ball games. And please - do not chant "Ossy, Ossy, Ossy. Oii Oii Oii" when I ride past on the donkey. Thanks.

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soliders in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

Love you lots, Group Hug.

PS - I'm sick of having "Osama's Bed Linen" scribbled on my laundry bag. Cut it out, it's not funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sw1sweendog:
            a good friend of mine got killed looking for him,were still looking.
            You have my sympathy, and my heartfelt sorrow goes to his family and loved ones. You won't find me disparaging the valor, honor or sacrifices of our troops - and I have very little patience with those who denigrate their service.

Unfortunately the war against al Qaeda was little more than a brief detour on the road to Baghdad as far as our leaders are concerned. Money and troops dedicated to hunting down Bin Laden and vanquishing the Taliban were diverted to Bush's great Iraqi adventure. Today the Taliban is resurging and Osama is still sending threats - not because our troops have failed, but because our leaders have. Our troops are brilliant, they win every battle - their chicken hawk leaders in Washington are the disaster.

We now have some troops on their 4th or 5th tours in Iraq or Afghanistan. They are being told that if they use the top quality body armor their mother's and church's bought for them because the government wouldn't, their heirs will be denied death benefits. Veteran's hospitals are being closed while we have troops fighting in two foreign wars. Hospitalized guardsmen are being charged for their meds. Nobody hates our troops more than the chicken hawks in charge.

-Mark

Comment

Ever notice how every time the Republican leadership takes a big slam publicitywise a message from bin Laden 'appears'? One hell of a coincidence, I suppose.

Support our troops--bring 'em home now!!

karrenlandry

Comment

Noticed that one myself Karren!

Comment

you hit the nail on the head mark,when i was in iraq.i was issued a m-16a1 rifle...refurbished,yes..the same one that was used in vietnam!!no sand goggles,we got there in the middle of the sand storm season.and no night vision goggles,and let me tell ya,not alot of light in the dessert.yet all these a-holes in washinton keep saying were the best equipet in the world.im hoping i can retire before they ask me to go back.cuz i might just have to decline next time.
                  scott

Comment

desert

Comment

Let us ponder this for a moment...Had King George the W stayed focused on hunting down Osama instead of letting his ADD show through by getting distracted by Saddam. Where would he be in world opinion?

He had the world in his palm and he BLEW IT!!!

Comment

bingo fred

Comment

Originally posted by fred950:
                          ...King George the W...
                          LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by tinhfwv:
                            The offer of a truce demonstrates he does not understand his current situation.
                            GWB's snubbing the truce offer demonstrates that he does not understand HIS current situation.

We are damn lucky that we aren't facing the death and distruction that we are inflicting upon the Muslim people. When you wage war with terrorists, you are putting yourself in a VERY precarious situation. Here in the US, we go about our business like there is no war. Occasionally we hear of a soldier from our hometown dying over there, but otherwise, it has no major impact upon us. If Al Qaeda decided to bring the war to this side of the globe, Americans would be caught off guard. Can you imagine waking up every morning to news that another 200 American civilians were killed on their way to work? You say it can't happen, but sadly, it can. Unlike conventional warfare, fighting terrorists is VERY difficult. You can't predict a terrorist attack very easily. Americans are spoiled, we have lived for decades without having to fight a war on American soil. We can wake up every morning and feel safe. But how safe would you feel if each week one of your neighbors were killed by a terrorist? It would only taks about a thousand Al Qaeda loyalists to cause panic in the hearts of the American people.

Bush is a fool, trying to play the macho man. We need to stop this war, and if sitting down and talking with bin Laden can do it, then let's sit with him. The trouble is that the administration is full of people who have decided to continue the war to "kill 'em all".

Eventually, our great grandchildren will end up paying for this war finacially, but I fear that we will soon pay the ultimate price with civilian lives.

I will not be defending my statements, because the truth need not be defended. Just wait and see.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by tinhfwv:
                              Originally posted by karrenlandry:
                              Ever notice how every time the Republican leadership takes a big slam publicitywise a message from bin Laden 'appears'? One hell of a coincidence, I suppose.

What was the "big slam publicitywise"?
                              For starters for our friend from a distant planet who seems not to have access to the news:

Abramoff Scandal Reaches Into White House!

Bush Quashed Abramoff Investifation!

Comment

Working...
                              X