Our server was attacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our server was attacked!

I am sure you all have noticed out server was down for 28 hours. Our server was hacked by somebody out there, we don't know who yet, and we had to rebuild everything. It was a nightmare. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hope all is well now. I am going to bed now. I haven't had any sleep for 24 hours. the video server is still down and my friend Guido Solares is working on that. Call here in the morning after 8am Pacific time if anyone needs to talk. Thank you!
    559-683-2388
    Corky Stanton

I am sure you all have noticed out server was down for 28 hours. Our server was hacked by somebody out there, we don't know who yet, and we had to rebuild everything. It was a nightmare. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hope all is well now. I am going to bed now. I haven't had any sleep for 24 hours. the video server is still down and my friend Guido Solares is working on that. Call here in the morning after 8am Pacific time if anyone needs to talk. Thank you!
    559-683-2388
    Corky Stanton

Comment

Glad to see you're back. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I too am glad you are back!! I was going through withdrawls. I missed you guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

If by chance that this ever happens again, you need to do one thing.

That one thing is:..... At least invite us all over for coffee so we can continue our conversation. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

No joke though, you guys do ONE HELL OF A JOB keeping this place in order.

My hat is off to your commitment .
        erc

Comment

I figured you were down when I couldn't get in Tuesday or Wednesday nights after work. I tried to send you an email, and that didn't go through. I need my daily fix of the forum! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

By the way, something must have changed. When I first started posting in the forum, it was being posted 17 hours before I wrote it. Now it's being posted only 3 hours before I write it. That's an improvement, right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Great job guys. At first, I thought it was my computer, because, just before the main page came up, I received a notice that the sight was unavailable. I rebooted my computer several times, but to no avail. Keep up the good work, and in hopes that these type problems don't exist anymore.

Comment

Yes, congratuations and appreciatioin for a job well done.

When I couldn't get on, I thought perhaps the site was being updated. Then I noticed that nothing that runs from INA was available, and I suspected right then that you were attacked.

I suppose it will always be true that those who don't have what it takes to build something up will look for chances to tear someone else's work down.

Comment

I would also like to say "GOOD JOB" to all involved in getting Clothesfree AND Reject-Shame sites back online!!

I was especially concerned, because I am writing to some of the representatives here in the North Dakota legislature regarding some legislation that makes me think I will be a criminal for being nude in my own home. I listed Clothesfree and Reject-Shame as sources on the web they should visit for more information on nudism (as well as aanr, thenaturistsociety, and naturistlife).

Hang in there, those of us in the "northern" climes.....spring should be showing up soon?

DuWayne aka deweyND

Comment

Bartamus, I am an INAholic. I know this with certainty, now. Being down for two evenings caused me anxiety. Ho-Hum! Sure glad you got the Forum back up and running. The Forum is my naked relaxation time from the stress of mid-terms. Have a glorious day NEKKID. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

I too thought you were upgrading. So no panic here.
                      Thank You all for your hard work. Great job.
                      Steevo Here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Snoboy: Dude I missed it big time! Thank God for
                        my "Sopranos" box set of seasons one and two!
                        Seriously though..congratulations to Corky and
                        his server crew for getting things up and running
                        after that act of vandalism.
                        I spoke to Corky the night we were off-line and
                        I know he wasn't sleeping..just working on
                        getting the site back up. It's funny how all of
                        us naturists need to be connected by this
                        life-line. It's good to have a place to talk
                        about the lifestyle. Kind of our own worldwide
                        support group!

Comment

Working...