06/06/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/06/06

Is there any bad feelings or meanings for anyone out there for this date in time? It means nothing to me but another day, but I hear or those who beleive in such omens or whatever.
    It is election day here in Bama, Also,so get out and vote!
    Nudeinbama

Is there any bad feelings or meanings for anyone out there for this date in time? It means nothing to me but another day, but I hear or those who beleive in such omens or whatever.
    It is election day here in Bama, Also,so get out and vote!
    Nudeinbama

Comment

Not that I know of Bama.

Friday the 13th is only unlucky for the Knights Templar (that's the day the King of France gutted their castles), but some think it's unlucky for them.

Comment

I am comforted that the expression (and normal practice) is to include the zeroes.

If it was just 666, I would have a rough day.

Comment

I think I would be uncomfortable knowing today is election today (if I lived in Bama, which I don't). Good luck on the election results!

Comment

With my 'handle' having a 666 on it with no ill effects, I can't see a 'day' causing any problems. (666 was easier for me to remember when selecting a handle back in the 90's)
            Some folks are also scared of spiders.

Comment

I just want to see if those few people make a fuss next year when its 7/7/07.

Comment

No affect on me what so ever.

Comment

666 is no big deal for me. Our son's 1st birthday, in fact. But, in a way, I do wish we'd not of named the kid, Damien.

Comment

No effect on me, but there's still an hour left...

Comment

I know I would has played the pic 3 numbers, 666, if Montana had the pick 3 lottery game.

Comment

Well, it has a slight significance for me... It's my wedding anniversary!

It's also the anniversary of D-Day, 1944, the beginning of the end of World War Two.

Comment

When I woke up this morning, I checked the morning news to see if the world, as we know it, had come to an end yesterday. Apparently, we are good to go for another day or two!

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by missouriboy:
                            Well, it has a slight significance for me... It's my wedding anniversary!

It's also the anniversary of D-Day, 1944, the beginning of the end of World War Two.

Happy anniversary,missouriboy.

Comment

My godchild just turned 6 on 06.06.06....and he's an angel!

Comment

Working...
                              X