Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you Know?

Comment

yes grew up with bonanza! did not realize the particulars you mentioned! was great on the show!

Comment

A poll with only one answer is not a poll. I vote "NO". I didn't know any of that. The only show I ever saw him in was Bananza.

Comment

At least I now know who to go know if I have any questions about TV westerns.

Stuart

Comment

I enjoyed him on the show immensely. I didn't think that was his first acting job but I really don't know about his background much. He also had a son, Dirk who was on the WW II drama "Black Sheep", about a group of flyers in the Pacific.

Comment

Bananza, Jon? Don't remember that one. Musta slipped my mind.
              b.ll

Comment

Actually, Baron Lake, I misspelled it. It's spelled Bonanza. It had Lorne Green as the father, Blocker as Hoss, Michael Landon as Little Joe, and Pernell Roberts as Adam. It was a great western that ran for many years. Now I watch the re-runs.

Comment

I'm more than familiar with "Bonanza" too. Sometimes I'll hear my mom hum the theme song.

Stuart

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                    Actually, Baron Lake, I misspelled it. It's spelled Bonanza. It had Lorne Green as the father, Blocker as Hoss, Michael Landon as Little Joe, and Pernell Roberts as Adam. It was a great western that ran for many years. Now I watch the re-runs.

I used to watch Bonanza almost religiously as a kid/teen (and this was in the 1980s'). One of my favorite episodes with Hoss was where he came accross a log cabin where this old crazy guy lived with his lazy (lethargic actually) hound dog named Walter. Anyone remember that one? It was funny as hell.

Comment

Yes, I remember Walter; he could predict the weather--probably better than these Michigan forecasters do.

Comment

Working...
                      X