No announcement yet.

AMERICAN MILITARY TO CRACKDOWN ON PROTESTERS IN CANADA AT SPP CONFAB IN QUEBEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMERICAN MILITARY TO CRACKDOWN ON PROTESTERS IN CANADA AT SPP CONFAB IN QUEBEC

On August 20&21st,at Montebello,Quebec the US ARMY along with the RCMP will be enforcing a 25km security perimeter around Montebello,Quebec

This is the location of the SPP or Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting between Bush,Harper&Calderon,the leaders of USA,Canada & Mexico

This meeting is about the start of an amalgamation of Usa,Canada&Mexico into one nation.

In my opinion,they can have as many meetings as they want,but I take exception to a FORIEGN ARMY POLICING CANADIANS ON CANADIAN SOIL!

The mainstream media in Canada has not even reported on this upcoming event. I got this information via the internet,and from very reliable sites.

You can find out more about SPP in Montebello Quebec by going to www.globalresearch or just search 'spp montebello quebec'

QUESTION: Has anybody else on this site heard about this meeting in Quebec?

I am not too happy about that, but I do not see what can be done in that case.

The US military do what they want all over the world.

It is not a few protesters in Montreal or Ottawa that will stop them.

Comment

Will they be nude?

Sorry to be faceisous (sp?), but this forum, although allowing a wide range of discussion, seems to be heading away from "every body beautiful" and more political.
      Look at the ratio of members to posters, and posters to active and topics?

Clothesfree?

Make no mistake. I am interested and active in regard to the course of our collective destinies, nor am I one to believe individuals are one dimentional, but is a nudist/naturist forum/site one to focus these concerns more than say, a socio-political site?
      Are there no political-centric sites in need of opinions?

my 2 cents, that's all

Comment

I think we all know that our Prime Minister will do exactly as the U.S. President wants (without even thinking about it)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
          I think we all know that our Prime Minister will do exactly as the U.S. President wants (without even thinking about it)
          Yes we all do, unfortunately for ya'll in Canada.

I do not like the idea of an 'army' of one nation occupying another even for 'just' a "meeting".

With the shrub you know you'll get hosed one way or the other, so take this advice and get some petroleum jelly and pre-lube your backsides because the 'screwing' is coming and the shrub won't be waiting for lube.

Comment

Part of the big problem in the world today is a lack of moral scruples.Corruption at all levels of gov't,etc.etc.

I believe that on the 20&21st of August,that this will make front page news all over the world.AND,it will be 10times worse than the WTO riot in seattle.2 things will make this happen.

In October 1970 we had the FLQ crises in Quebec.James Cross,British High Commission, was kidnapped. A member of the Quebec National Assembly was also kidnapped & was executed.Quebecers can be a tad radical at times.

Having the American Army controlling Canadian citizens in Quebec could set off a backlash that could lead to things getting way out of control.Maybe this is what the authorities want so that they can whip up a frenzy with the general public. THIS TIME IT WILL BACKFIRE!!

Comment

Edmontonnudist,
              While I am of the impression you appreciate Quebecers ability to clearly and loudly make their opposition known on various causes, I think your analogy is somewhat inappropriate. While Quebecers are in many ways models of community activism to the rest of the world, they are absolutely opposed to kidnapping and murder as a means to an end. Though the two cases of Cross and Laporte were awful, they are nonetheless the only two significant cases in what was almost completely an ideal social movement toward freedom and equality.

In contrast to other social upheavals around the world (e.g. Ireland), the Quiet Revolution in Quebec was, overall, extremely peaceful (hence its name) given that it marked the overthrow of centuries of terrible oppression by the Roman Catholic church and systemic economic discrimination. Frankly, I cannot think of another revolution quieter, and as successful, as the Quiet Revolution.

So as I said, I think your praise of Quebecers ability to take stands against injustice is right on but I think the examples you gave are a tad misleading.

Comment

I aggree with you hm0405.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmontonnudist:
                  On August 20&21st,at Montebello,Quebec the US ARMY along with the RCMP will be enforcing a 25km security perimeter around Montebello,Quebec

This is the location of the SPP or Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting between Bush,Harper&Calderon,the leaders of USA,Canada & Mexico

This meeting is about the start of an amalgamation of Usa,Canada&Mexico into one nation.
                  These so-called "leaders" are just following their marching orders from their bosses, which I reported on this forum last May...
                  "Bilderberg" is an annual meeting of all these same people, every May or June, to coordinate their policy objectives for the following 12 months. (This year's meeting will be in Istanbul, Turkey, from May 31 thru June 3.) The main agenda there will be the North American Union (NAU), of course, just as it was the European Union in the prior decade.

Comment

[
                    In my opinion,they can have as many meetings as they want,but I take exception to a FORIEGN ARMY POLICING CANADIANS ON CANADIAN SOIL!

Hello Edmontonudist.
                    This is concerning and here in Oz your concerns are shared. Canada is a sovereign nation in its own right and this event has all the hallmarks of an "invasion" of a country. The most reprehensible thing of all is that citizens of Canada will become criminals in their own homeland.
                    I personally would have thought that your Mounties would have been more patriotic, yet they are weakly doing the bidding of a foreign power.

Comment

I think that's just silly.

Blessings
                      Bob

Comment

Canada is a sovereign nation in its own right and this event has all the hallmarks of an "invasion" of a country.
                        Do you know in how many countries the american army have military bases?

I do not know the number, but it is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric6420:
                          quote:
                          Canada is a sovereign nation in its own right and this event has all the hallmarks of an "invasion" of a country.
                          Do you know in how many countries the american army have military bases?

I do not know the number, but it is a lot.

Last count there were 191 countries in the world. Want to bet the odds we have a presence in all of them?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Bobx23456:
                            I think that's just silly.

Bob Is anything that doesnt agree with American take-over - silly?

Comment

Originally posted by Edmontonnudist:

The mainstream media in Canada has not even reported on this upcoming event. I got this information via the internet,and from very reliable sites.

You can find out more about SPP in Montebello Quebec by going to www.globalresearch or just search 'spp montebello quebec'

I have not heard about this.
                              As a flag-waving all-American retired military veteran who is a member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, I support the troops wherever they are...but to send troops to police Canadians on Canadian soil is going way over that line, which should never be crossed!
                              As different as Canada, the USA and Mexico are, the one thing that we have in common, is the assorted problems within our own borders. To unite into one nation would be a disaster for all of us!!!
                              Maybe we can learn a lesson if we all sit down and watch the classic comedy film "Canadian Bacon."
                              I will check out more information about the SPP in Montelbello Quebec, and hopefully learn that this is all just a false alarm.

Comment

Working...
                              X