The Important Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Important Thing

With so much "heavy" conservsations I thought I would heap on the weight and ask...What is the single most important thing in your life?

Please think about your response and try and narrow all the important things in your life to a single thing. It can be anything just a single thing.

Dig deep you may even surprise yourselves.

To share with others the love and grace that God has given in hopes of restoring a little balance and fairness in this unfair and out of balance world.

Comment

May that be our vocation!

Christmas Peace to all

Comment

to live my life as i am.

Comment

My immediate family -- my beautiful wife and my two wonderful children. I'd literally give my life for them.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:
            To share with others the love and grace that God has given in hopes of restoring a little balance and fairness in this unfair and out of balance world.

Amen Doc.

Comment

My daughter and my faith. The two are intertwined because the most important thing I can give her is faith.

Comment

All my 100 children at work. I love each and every one of them (even if I dont like their behaviours or attitudes).

Bob S.

Comment

My wife is the most important thing in my life, because with my handicap, she does everything for me!!

Comment

Family

I love them and yet they can really bug me but never the less they are the driving force in my life.

Comment

The single most important thing for me is the health and well being of my family. Everyone is nice and healthy at this time.

We also have a son who is in the Navy and is currently on their 6 month deployment aboard an aircraft carrier. They are part of the Iraq war in a support role. I just hope everything turns out for the better, for he has only has 8 months left. Can't wait for his return.

Comment

Family and friends. I can think of nothing more important in my life. Without them I would have no direction.

Comment

Calm.

With calm comes all positive things. I live a relatively chaotic life, sometimes inadvertantly so and it can get overwhelming. So, whether it comes from friends, family, or little things unrelated to people, calmness is the most important thing to me. And it's nice, because you get there via the inclusivity of others or on your own.

Comment

I am glad to see that so far the bulk feel that family and friends are the most important thing, it leaves me with hope we can acheive greatness.

Ren, Calm is a good thing and I believe it ties in well with family and friends.

Comment

God's love. Friends and family have betrayed me before, but He never failed me yet.

(I also have the world's most awesome cat, but you said only one thing . . .)

Comment

Working...
                              X