All I Want for X-Mas is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I Want for X-Mas is.....

Ok, first thing everyone wants world peace, that said, tell us what you really want for yourself.

Be realistic, something you could actually get.

I want an ATV. simple. quick.

* no world peace posts ,thats a given.

Ok, first thing everyone wants world peace, that said, tell us what you really want for yourself.

Be realistic, something you could actually get.

I want an ATV. simple. quick.

* no world peace posts ,thats a given.

Comment

I want my wife to re-join me in the nudist lifestyle, go to some beaches,resorts or hiking,or at least join me on occassion and have some interest in being nude with me sometimes outside of the bedroom.She semed to enjoy it once,things are somewhat different now,and she's looking better than ever. It could happen.
      Nudeinbama

Comment

Hmmm....can't really think of anything that I really want. Well, all I want for Christmas is to have a great time with family and friends.

Comment

My list is simple, but very, very expensive:

1. I want a 2006 Coachman 2980 class C RV.
          2. I want a 2004 or newer Cessna 206.
          3. I want a 2006 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Wrangler.
          4. I want a 2004 jet dragster rail chassis with a JF-100 after burning engine and 2 spares, with a trailer. Must have current annual inspection tag for the 2006 season.

Number 1 and 3 are in the bag for January. 2 and 4, well, not anytime soon, unless I win the lottery or something. Hey, win the lottery! That's number 5!

Comment

I'd like a golden hand shake from my department so I can retire NOW!!!

Comment

What do I want that I'm likely to get??
              A few days with my family/friends, tasty treats, a warm "HI Honey" from my girlfriend. Big hugs from my daughters home from college. And, of course, SPRING, so I can go outside nude again! These are the important things. Rick

Comment

.....for my grandfather to be back to normal. He has alzteimers(I think that I spelled that right).......and a crap load of money to pay off my student loans......and a house inside a nudist resort.....a better job that I didn't hate.....to meet Dan Marino......I guess that's good for now. These all top my list.

Comment

I am simple, I just want a clean house for one day without me having to lift a finger.

ercNY already got his....a 55in LCD HDTV.

I was going to surprise him but our other TV quit, moments before our company was arriving for Movies. So we made plans for the next evening and had the new TV.

Comment

krcNY,

Used to be..."the way to a man's heart was through his stomach," now..."A BIG screen TV is a very good substitute!!."

Funny how going to have company gets things moving faster.

We were going to have everyone over for Thanksgiving and football a few years back. We had a fairly small TV, by today's standards and it was old. I'd been asking to buy a new larger TV that actually filled the hole of our entertainment center but the Prof wouldn't have it. The day before Thanksgiving, my son in law and I bugged the Prof til she threw us out of the house and told us to go buy the darn thing and leave her alone.

When we returned, she told me......"Merry Christmas!!"

Comment

all i want for christmas is a job at a nudist resort/lodge. have accomodations provided and enough pay to send home to family.

Comment

All I want for Xmas is for someone to do my Xmas shopping for me.

Comment

Keith Bricker, the jobs are out there.good Luck with your search. Someone's gotta keep the resorts up and running to have them ready for us to enjoy.I being good at maintenance and dealing with electricity and repair work, will be looking in the future to find employment in one myself, I hope,later near my retirement years. Maybe sooner, for someone developing a new resort.
                          Nudeinbama

Comment

'My four front teeth...'

Ears that actually hear...

a place that it is both socially and climaticly acceptable to be 100% naked 100% of the time.

Comment

To open up my very own nudist resort. Unreasonable? Well okay how about winning the lottery to get enough money to open up my own nudist resort? There that's more like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X