Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow so South Park done went full conservative.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow so South Park done went full conservative.

A article in the Huffington-Puffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1009204.html

The very last line says it all!

Re: Wow so South Park done went full conservative.

You do reallize that it is a comedy, or satire if you prefer. Trey and Matt have made it known that they do not have a problem making/having fun with both conservatives and liberals.

Comment

I watched it last week and couldn't stop laughing. They made great fun of the anti-Mexican agenda that it sweeping the nation. Poor Butters was "adopted" by some Americans who immediately started teaching him English. Window....yes Window.....Windex....yes Windex... Next he's washing dishes and sweeping floors and serving them dinner while all they care about is how much better his life is as a servant and how the wife wants him to stay when he wants to go home.

Comment

Well, the "this place sucks" strategy seems to be working really well in Alabama. Even LEGAL immigrants are leaving because of the vileness of the legislature and the viciousness of their low information constituents. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1022535.html

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
          Well, the "this place sucks" strategy seems to be working really well in Alabama. Even LEGAL immigrants are leaving because of the vileness of the legislature and the viciousness of their low information constituents.
          Sad story, poor guy just trying to do business and people that hate without reason try to do him in because they have twisted the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
            Well, the "this place sucks" strategy seems to be working really well in Alabama. Even LEGAL immigrants are leaving because of the vileness of the legislature and the viciousness of their low information constituents. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1022535.html
            I heard the tomatoes were rotting on the vines because they could not get people to pick them. I bet those farmers will be happy with their legislators.

Comment

Originally posted by Kouak View Post
              I heard the tomatoes were rotting on the vines because they could not get people to pick them. I bet those farmers will be happy with their legislators.
              And we'll all be paying for it as the price of tomatoes goes up. Perhaps the short-sighted legislators will pay for it when they're up for re-election.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi Bare View Post
                And we'll all be paying for it as the price of tomatoes goes up. Perhaps the short-sighted legislators will pay for it when they're up for re-election.
                I doubt it. They will just blame Obama and the guvment and keep their legislators.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcal View Post
                  I doubt it. They will just blame Obama and the guvment and keep their legislators.
                  Oh, that's right. They don't take responsibility for their own actions, but rather blame somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                  X