Inconvenience Yourself Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconvenience Yourself Today

Remember today is National Inconvenience Day so be sure to inconvenience yourself in some way today in celebration of this most glorious of holidays.

{This message brought to you by the Committee to Celebrate All Holidays and the Lost Minds Group}

I was going to respond to this, but I thought it was too inconvenient.

Comment

I live daily with chronic pain. Believe me when I say I am inconvienienced today.

Comment

Yes, I too was inconvenienced today with back pain. Had a doctor's appointment, signed in, sat down and within 5 mins was called into the exam room where I waited approximately 2 mins before being seen by the doctor.

So...to summarize.......I was late for my doctors appointment by 10 mins and saw him, after checking in, in 7 mins........I'd say I was inconvenienced today!

Comment

The staff here forgot to ask me what I wanted for lunch today and I had to go to the shops MYSELF and get something. Talk about inconvenience. Hmmph!

Comment

My wife offered to do a load of wash suitable for my dress pants. It's just so inconvenient to get them out of the closet. Perhaps next week instead.

Comment

This topic was opened after I logged off for the day. So I missed Inconvenience Day altogether. Talk about inconvenient!

Comment

Having the construction workers in the back yard everyday for the past two weeks, it was an inconvience for me to wear clothes.

Comment

Just put Mrs. USMC on the shuttle to DFW for a week long visit with her sis in mid mo. So she's inconvenienced for sure, and I'll be a bachelor for week so I, the dogs and the cats are also inconvenienced.

I hereby claim the record for one day's inconvenience; Her, me, three dogs and eight cats. The chickens and cattle don't count, nothing inconveniences them. Oh wait, one more, Groucho, the barn cat. That's 14, I win, gold medal and podium time for me, I want the Yellow Rose of Texas or The Eyes of Texas played rather than the Star Spanked Banter, though. And beers for everybody, put it on nacktman's tab--cool, add one more, cause now I've inconvenienced him. That's a hat trick of sorts, I'm inconvenienced and inconveniencing soemone else in the process.

Dang this is fun, I think I can ignore a deadline or too since I'm so inconvenienced and inconvenience and my editor, which in turn would inconvenience me and a ton of credit card companies when I don't get my check.

Maybe, I should remove myself from the count though. Bachelor for week could be fun. I've been dying to explain nudism to that sweet girl that waits on me down at Starbucks..no, wait, divorce would be a major inconvenience.

I got the record, do I get a plaque, certificate sutitable for framing or what?

Comment

I want one of those computers like they have on Star Trek...that you just talk to...so I won't have to type with two fingeres anymore...its very inconvient...LOL

Comment

Well, I take i different aproach.Yes I was inconveninced,but at the expense of anothers convenience. I put myself out to assist another. My elderly neighbor. Thought helping him was most important.
                      Rick.

Comment

Working...
                      X