Yahoo mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo mail

I haven't been able to acces my yahoo mail for days !!!!!
    Is anybody else having the same problems,or maybe it's just my comp or something like that.
    Anybody else?

I haven't been able to acces my yahoo mail for days !!!!!
    Is anybody else having the same problems,or maybe it's just my comp or something like that.
    Anybody else?

Comment

Same here, it's apain but what are you going to do? It's like this site ,I've been here for years and now everything has changed.
      Steevo here

Comment

I just tried it and it worked for me. A screen came up saying that the mail has been improved, which- I'm guessing- could be the reason for the problems you've had in getting your mail. It seems to be working now, thankfully.

Melissa

Comment

Yes, I had the same problem at the end of the week. I could not access my email for a couple of days. On Friday I heard a report on the news that Yahoo was having ttrouble installing some upgrades. It seems to be okay as of Saturday, other than it looks a little different. It just goes to show that the only constant is change!

Comment

I've had that same problem where I wasn't able to get into my Yahoo e-mail. At least I see that it wasn't just me...

Comment

Working...
            X