I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Just a update since I have been gone. The reason why I was gone was of course I could not afford the online bill, well I still cannot at this time, but my very loving parents volunteered to pay for my online service when my wife was wrongfully termenated. When you are allready pinching every penny to survive and your partner, who is the only one that is working, loses their job it can come as a hard blow. She is still working at what was a second job, but it is part-time. My parents are paying for our online service so that it will be easier for the wife to look for a job. The wife is also fighting to get her job back, but who knows how long that will take. The whole experience has made me a more positive person though, and more appreciative.

I have also become more bold in my nudity since I have been offline. I am more open with it with the people that I know, telling them that I am a nudist, talking to them about it if they have any questions. I am also trying to "recruit" one of my wifes co-workers since I heard that she tried to be a toppless dancer, mostly tease her because she tried to be a toppless dancer and thinks that it is O.K., but being nude in front of others is different in a negitive way. But that is another story for another time. I will now go outside sometimes during the day discreetly, on the back porch when everyone is usually working, but mostly at night. I am nude pretty much all the time inside my home, but I usually have the curtains open. I asked the neighbors if they could see me to let me know, but I have not had any complaints so far.

That is all I can think of for now.
    Glad to be back.

Just a update since I have been gone. The reason why I was gone was of course I could not afford the online bill, well I still cannot at this time, but my very loving parents volunteered to pay for my online service when my wife was wrongfully termenated. When you are allready pinching every penny to survive and your partner, who is the only one that is working, loses their job it can come as a hard blow. She is still working at what was a second job, but it is part-time. My parents are paying for our online service so that it will be easier for the wife to look for a job. The wife is also fighting to get her job back, but who knows how long that will take. The whole experience has made me a more positive person though, and more appreciative.

I have also become more bold in my nudity since I have been offline. I am more open with it with the people that I know, telling them that I am a nudist, talking to them about it if they have any questions. I am also trying to "recruit" one of my wifes co-workers since I heard that she tried to be a toppless dancer, mostly tease her because she tried to be a toppless dancer and thinks that it is O.K., but being nude in front of others is different in a negitive way. But that is another story for another time. I will now go outside sometimes during the day discreetly, on the back porch when everyone is usually working, but mostly at night. I am nude pretty much all the time inside my home, but I usually have the curtains open. I asked the neighbors if they could see me to let me know, but I have not had any complaints so far.

That is all I can think of for now.
    Glad to be back.

Comment

Nimrod;

Please forgive the question but enquiring minds want to know. How come you are not working or looking for a job?

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by walter05:
        Nimrod;

Please forgive the question but enquiring minds want to know. How come you are not working or looking for a job?

I am unable to work do to health problems. Even the short time that I am at the computer is a strain.

Comment

Welcome back. This may be of interest:
          http://socalfreenet.org/

Comment

Nimrod;

Are you eligible for disability? If so, social security disability maybe helpful.

Comment

Welcome back,Nimrod!!!!!!

You were missed.
              Especially by your fellow football poolies.

I felt guilty being at Number 1 in the pool at the end, when in fact, you were in the lead when you had to depart.

Another few weeks and you can start to reclaim your top poolie status.

Peace to you.

Comment

welcome back nimrod! have been going through the some finacial difficulty and health problems too. two things i will always try to save up for; aanr membership and internet service. i would be at a total loss with no communication with other like minded people. nice your parents a chipping in. best of luck to you and your wife.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by walter05:
                  Nimrod;

Are you eligible for disability? If so, social security disability maybe helpful.

I have been fighting for disability for the last four and a half years. Thanks to the people who make false claims and the current administration it takes a long time, and a lot of hassle from the aplicant for social security, or as I like to call them unsocial insecurity, to approve a claim.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Nu:
                    Welcome back,Nimrod!!!!!!

You were missed.
                    Especially by your fellow football poolies.

I felt guilty being at Number 1 in the pool at the end, when in fact, you were in the lead when you had to depart.

Another few weeks and you can start to reclaim your top poolie status.

Peace to you.

You do not have to feel guilty about being No. 1. I believe that you were over taking my lead near the end. I was averaging about ten correct picks per week before I had to go, I think that you were doing better than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X